Please Welcome Juke99 as the Newest Mod

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Agreed...He surprised me some.

However I think T.Davis does not do a very good job, he just does not look comfortable on the show, maybe it is him being new to the gig....but of all the guys he just sticks out like a sore thumb IMO.
Agreed again.

Rod Woodson is somewhat better but still not comfy with it yet. The big guy is by far the best.

Rich has grown on me a lot. They used to market him as so smarmy on the commericals. But he's sweet. He's got this wide eyed ernestness and an awe for the game..comes across wholesome and even sincere.

I should save this for the college zone, but what's the big deal with Orton?

I'd take Aaron Rodgers first.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
BTW, welcome Juke.

Thanks....btw, at the old forum, my AV was a picture of Hendrix..

Gonna go hunt down some dinner...

Play nice. :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Rich has grown on me a lot. They used to market him as so smarmy on the commericals. But he's sweet. He's got this wide eyed ernestness and an awe for the game..comes across wholesome and even sincere.
QUOTE]

Darn....and I thought you had a crush on me. :D

I haven't quite warmed up to Rich yet....I also haven't quite warmed up to the fact that they never seem to speak about the Cowboys...I saw Julius on there during pre-season..and that was it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
LaTunaNostra said:
QUOTE]

Darn....and I thought you had a crush on me. :D

I haven't quite warmed up to Rich yet....I also haven't quite warmed up to the fact that they never seem to speak about the Cowboys...I saw Julius on there during pre-season..and that was it.

They have had Dat, Dud (Wiley), George.

And maybe it is me but they are always have some section of the Parcells PC.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Look at what you guys did to my thread!

OK...my mom's birthday was last week...I am seeing her tomorrow...I was going to give her this thread as a gift...but now that's out the window...so y'all owe me $25 each for the gift I am going to have to buy her.

Kidding aside, can we please just chill out a bit...the rules are pretty clear here...no sense in putting a toe or two over the line, ya know?

Juke, why don't you bring your mom up here to Olean, New York, Canada? Maybe we can play some ice hockey and go to a Tim Horton's for a muffin. :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Juke, why don't you bring your mom up here to Olean, New York, Canada? Maybe we can play some ice hockey and go to a Tim Horton's for a muffin. :D

*L* at the Olean, New York , Canda...

MW...My mom doesn't play ice hockey...but she is into roller derby.

And I am afraid to ask but....what is a "Tim Horton's"?????? I am guessing it's a place where you Canadians hang out...sorta like a Dairy Queen but not as wild.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
welcome mod juke. please don't "relocate" me to "smack".

I'm from NY....originally from Brooklyn...and Sicilian....

The only thing I'll be relocating, if you get out of control, is a horse's head to your bed.

:D

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I'm from NY....originally from Brooklyn...and Sicilian....The only thing I'll be relocating, if you get out of control, is a horse's head to your bed. :D

Sicily was a great place to live. I lived in Comiso, and traveled to Agaila, Agregento, and Sigonella many times. Grapes are a large as plums, and the people are very nice. Very fond memories of Sicily. :)

home.asp

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Sicily was a great place to live. I lived in Comiso, and traveled to Agaila, Agregento, and Sigonella many times. Grapes are a large as plums, and the people are very nice. Very fond memories of Sicily. :)

home.asp

I've promised myself over and over again to go someday...My grandparents were from Messina and Palermo...

Thanks for the link!

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I'm from NY....originally from Brooklyn...and Sicilian....

The only thing I'll be relocating, if you get out of control, is a horse's head to your bed.

:D
a horse's head in my bed? do ya have a bunch of 'em lyin' around? you must pull that one alot. otherwise the heads mount up and it probably starts stinking real bad. does your wife complain about them? "hey juke! you better get on that website and locate some errant posters. it's getting darn gamey in here. to think - i could have married sid the furrier. HE wouldn't concern himself with something as lowly as horse-head placement. mother tried to warn me. my mother said i'd regret the day... <ad nauseum>"

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
*L* at the Olean, New York , Canda...

MW...My mom doesn't play ice hockey...but she is into roller derby.

And I am afraid to ask but....what is a "Tim Horton's"?????? I am guessing it's a place where you Canadians hang out...sorta like a Dairy Queen but not as wild.

LOL!

"Tim Horton's" is a chain of donut shops... we Canucks luv our donuts. :D

FYI Tim Horton was defenseman for the Maple Leafs in the 50's & 60's... and a pretty good one at that (he played 24 seasons). Very hard-nosed. In the early 70's he became a Buffalo Sabre... at this point he was about 40 years old and in the same time period started this chain of donut shops in the Toronto area.

Anyway in 1974, he broke his jaw during a game in Toronto. They gave him a pain-killer and he subsequently got into his sports car, took off and soon after wrecked with him perishing.

Since then the chain has grown and is now owned by the Wendy's corporation. And now you know story of Timmy Horton.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
LOL!

"Tim Horton's" is a chain of donut shops... we Canucks luv our donuts. :D

FYI Tim Horton was defenseman for the Maple Leafs in the 50's & 60's... and a pretty good one at that (he played 24 seasons). Very hard-nosed. In the early 70's he became a Buffalo Sabre... at this point he was about 40 years old and in the same time period started this chain of donut shops in the Toronto area.

Anyway in 1974, he broke his jaw during a game in Toronto. They gave him a pain-killer and he subsequently got into his sports car, took off and soon after wrecked with him perishing.

Since then the chain has grown and is now owned by the Wendy's corporation. And now you know story of Timmy Horton.

Gee, MW....thank you for such an uplifting story and for turning my introductory thread into such a yuckfest.

shaking my head in disgust

3 years of slaving under the heavy weight of public service to this and the old forum, my efforts finally recognized...and look at what this thread has become.

walking off to drown my sorrows in Nyquil

;)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
a horse's head in my bed? do ya have a bunch of 'em lyin' around? you must pull that one alot. otherwise the heads mount up and it probably starts stinking real bad. does your wife complain about them? "hey juke! you better get on that website and locate some errant posters. it's getting darn gamey in here. to think - i could have married sid the furrier. HE wouldn't concern himself with something as lowly as horse-head placement. mother tried to warn me. my mother said i'd regret the day... <ad nauseum>"

*LMAO*

Speechless...

*LMAO*

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Gee, MW....thank you for such an uplifting story and for turning my introductory thread into such a yuckfest.

shaking my head in disgust

3 years of slaving under the heavy weight of public service to this and the old forum, my efforts finally recognized...and look at what this thread has become.

walking off to drown my sorrows in Nyquil

;)

Just think what kind of stories we could have come up with if you were elected like board dictator or something...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Just think what kind of stories we could have come up with if you were elected like board dictator or something...

Ya just think...Instead of being elected board dictator, I'm just a bored mod...everyone around here is very well behaved...

Well, except that Cbz guy...and the bugle player... :D

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Ya just think...Instead of being elected board dictator, I'm just a bored mod...everyone around here is very well behaved...

Well, except that Cbz guy...and the bugle player... :D

Well the bugle player is Canadian too I believe...

And CBZ... he's just old. :D