Please Welcome Juke99 as the Newest Mod

MrCharlie007

Benched
Reaction score
Does this mean I still cant call him an idiot ?

BrAinPaiNt said:
The Cowboyszone would like to welome Juke99 as the newest moderator to the site.

With some of the other mods a little busy as of late we decided to add another Moderator to the site.
We agreed that Juke99 would make a good mod and he has accepted the offer.

Please welcome him and beware, as now he has the power to use those eyes for evil if you cross him. ;)

Welcome and Congrats Juke!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Vet-Mod,

This guy wasn't kidding! :mad:

Sometimes opponent fans can watch your back. ;)
:rolleyes: ok, you have your fun...

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
How cute...

I was just at another board and they were "welcoming their newest mod".

I guess someone feels the need to keep up with the Jones's.

Maybe it's ----- envy.

I won't name the board, but I will say that it was run by a bunch of cowardly sissies.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
How cute...

Maybe it's ----- envy.

I won't name the board, but I will say that it was run by a bunch of cowardly sissies.
?
I don't know if your bashing us or them...

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
RW31 said:
?
I don't know if your bashing us or them...

I'm not bashing..that's against the rules.

But if I were bashing someone, it'd be "them".

I'd say something like...

"What a sissified bunch of guys over there running that board.

Frieghtened by a woman knowing the sport of football and having an opinion. Talk about an inferiority complex...

Clearly gay...

A good name for them would be "treehouse tarts"...

Because they act like they are 8 year olds in a treehouse and have their gay little circle...

And if you don't kiss their butts they don't like you."

But I wouldn't bash anyone unless it was warranted. I am cerainly not "bashing" anyone here.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
I'd be calling for a ...

Taliban.jpg

Anyone who is anti-woman, would have to support the Taliban.

Right?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
But, your not bashing them of course...just hypothetic, right? Becuase if you were that would be wrong...;)

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
I'll become a Skins fan if he does. :D

In that case I'm going to need one of those pencils! (And YES, I will gladly overpay for it.)
;)

Congrats Juke

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
How cute...

Maybe it's ----- envy.

Ben, you know what?

There are almost 2000 posters here at our beloved Zone, many more who come to read as guests, and I doubt more than a handful know or care what you are referring to. I know they come here to read about and discuss the Dallas Cowboys, tho, not your petty vendettas/problems.

Perhaps I should have IMed you privately, but decided this is best said publically, one time. There are many members who post on both boards, and enjoy both. They don't need to be made to feel they hold mixed loyalties because they post on both, or more, and the site owners and mods elsewhere don't need to be insulted here.

Grow up. Personal rivalries between boards is asinine, and calling folks cowardly sissies is juvenile. There are good folks/ Cowboys fans there, like here, and the name calling reflects on no one but yourself.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Ben, you know what?

There are almost 2000 posters here at our beloved Zone, many more who come to read as guests, and I doubt more than a handful know or care what you are referring to. I know they come here to read about and discuss the Dallas Cowboys, tho, not your petty vendettas/problems.

Perhaps I should have IMed you privately, but decided this is best said publically, one time. There are many members who post on both boards, and enjoy both. They don't need to be made to feel they hold mixed loyalties because they post on both, or more, and the site owners and mods elsewhere don't need to be insulted here.

Grow up. Personal rivalries between boards is asinine, and calling folks cowardly sissies is juvenile. There are good folks/ Cowboys fans there, like here, and the name calling reflects on no one but yourself.
Well said. If we weren't just discusing the scenario of him bashing them then I would agree with you...;)

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Ben, you know what?

I am sorry Herms. I was just having a little fun with the thread in which I felt my post was a related topic. If you cared to pay attention to what was written, it was merely a hypothetical situation. I was struck by a similarity that I had come across on another board - which has remaned unnamed - and was just pointing out the coincedence I had come across.

Mind you........this is a non-football thread, titled, "welcome juke99 as the newest mod"...and I am sure the people who want to read about football don't care about who the mod is that will bring the ban hammer down on them if they break the rules, because the majority of the football reader types follow the rules - right?

No need to jump the gun...

...And if I were bashing anyone would be because they picked the level to play on.

No foul here though, because I am not bashing anyone.

Again - hypothetical.

;)

k?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
I am sorry Herms. I was just having a little fun with the thread in which I felt my post was a related topic. If you cared to pay attention to what was written, it was merely a hypothetical situation.

No need to jump the gun...

...And if I were bashing anyone would be because they picked the level to play on.

No foul here though, because I am not bashing anyone.

Again - hypothetical.

;)

k?

Well, hypothetically speaking, if it occurs again...you can catch my hypothetical drift, I'm sure. Just as subverting profanity filters can't mask the message and intent, neither can crying "hypothetical" fool anyone.

Also, this Juke welcome thread doesn't need to get sent to the smack board. THAT would be an all time first, so let's just end it here and now.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Well, hypothetically speaking, if it occurs again...you can catch my hypothetical drift, I'm sure. Just as subverting profanity filters can't mask the message and intent, neither can crying "hypothetical" fool anyone.

Also, this Juke welcome thread doesn't need to get sent to the smack board. THAT would be an all time first, so let's just end it here and now.
What if, hypothetically, I put on an innocent face and said "sowwy"...would I then be forgiven, hypothetically of course...

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

???????????

~wearing my best stupid face~

I have no idea why you would send this to the smack talk thread...it was merely a hypothetical situation.

Catch inbounds.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Look at what you guys did to my thread!

OK...my mom's birthday was last week...I am seeing her tomorrow...I was going to give her this thread as a gift...but now that's out the window...so y'all owe me $25 each for the gift I am going to have to buy her.

Kidding aside, can we please just chill out a bit...the rules are pretty clear here...no sense in putting a toe or two over the line, ya know?