Please welcome my brother when he shows up

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
You may get a bunch of questions about time travel. I let slip the fact of my time machine that I built in my basement out of 737 engines and parts from the Six Flags Missile Chasers ride. My time travel adventures I've chronicled on the Off Topic board.

Jay777

Reaction score
Does he fly Boeing 777's???
Actually the 78
You may get a bunch of questions about time travel. I let slip the fact of my time machine that I built in my basement out of 737 engines and parts from the Six Flags Missile Chasers ride. My time travel adventures I've chronicled on the Off Topic board.
Sounds interesting... Was this you?

"Wanted: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before."

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
BriskImmaterialGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif

Bigdog

Reaction score
They approved me very quickly! Hello everyone!!!
Welcome to the board. You opinions and ideas will be greatly appreciated. There are some who have different options than you and that is fine. They may get personal and attack you for those opinions but just ignore them. I appreciate the information that everyone brings to this forum and I hope you do too.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Hello, I’m your best friend around here, just let me know if you want the downlow on who to trust in this wild west
@Jay777
This guy is an Eagles fan. That's the downlow on Aerolithe. Don't trust him. He's trespassing. Like I told him earlier...trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again. That's our moto in the LoneStar State.
:flagwave:

#DontMessWithTexas

nathanlt

Reaction score
I fly the 787. My brother was assisting me with my registaytion... rejistration... rigistrashion... signing up. I'll have to kick his *** later.

Nice! I flew the 707 with the Air Force, until I retired 4 years ago. 787 must be nice. Some ATC guys were amazed that 707's flew in the last decade.... always nice to hear from ATC like that. Also, I was a kid in the Roger Staubach era... great time to be a Dallas Cowboys fan!

Jay777

Reaction score
Nice! I flew the 707 with the Air Force, until I retired 4 years ago. 787 must be nice. Some ATC guys were amazed that 707's flew in the last decade.... always nice to hear from ATC like that. Also, I was a kid in the Roger Staubach era... great time to be a Dallas Cowboys fan!
The 787 is quite a ride. It is absolutely amazing. I'm amazed that the 707/KC135 is still flying.

I loved Roger Staubach, as well. Not only a great athlete but a great man. I still remember the original Hail Mary. My whole family just about went NUTS. I saw the orange thrown and thought it was a flag and kept wondering when they were going to address the PENALTY! I also remember feeling extremely satisfied when Tarkenton was upset with the ref about something after the score.

I just love your signature line!