Please welcome my brother when he shows up

Londonboy

Reaction score
I'm excited that my older brother will be joining CZ. He's just as rabid a Cowboy fan as I am. We both grew up watching the team and started around the '71 season.

His handle will be: Jay777.
il_570xN.736147363_bhkp.jpg

Londonboy

Reaction score
I'm excited that my older brother will be joining CZ. He's just as rabid a Cowboy fan as I am. We both grew up watching the team and started around the '71 season.

His handle will be: Jay777.
How excited? please quantify/specify, did You break Your Personal woo-hoo record or punch the air in delight?

Are We talking :
Last second Cowboys TD to win a SB?
or
Mum and Dad (Mom & Pops) secretly tipping You the wink that You're getting the Queen Anne sideboard in the will?
or
Buying a bag of wine gums and finding not a single green one inside?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How excited? please quantify/specify, did You break Your Personal woo-hoo record or punch the air in delight?

Are We talking :
Last second Cowboys TD to win a SB?
or
Mum and Dad (Mom & Pops) secretly tipping You the wink that You're getting the Queen Anne sideboard in the will?
or
Buying a bag of wine gums and finding not a single green one inside?
You should have specified that no visual aids are necessary. If he's that excited, he can wait until he calms down and gets it out of his system.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I welcomed him in his own thread and am sure as hell not going to do it twice. I am far too busy tracking down criminals and bringing them to justice to be engaging in frivolous activities. And frivolous is in the mind of the beholder and I enjoy beholding my frivolity with awe that I can still friv out on the patio with countless and assorted libations, cigars and mind ruining Rock and acting like I know the words to every Rammstein song.

I envy you, Rev, with an older brother. I always wanted an older brother but assume he would have run away from home before I got to know him. If he hadn't, not sure I would have wanted to get to know him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Hai!!!! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here! I hope you like this forum! Don't mind me. I don't bite. I'm friendly! If you need help finding something on this site, let me know! I'd be happy to help you! I hope you don't mind furries, because I'm a furry.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I fly the 787. My brother was assisting me with my registaytion... rejistration... rigistrashion... signing up. I'll have to kick his *** later.

Ooooh! That's cool! The 787 is a cool plane! I've been a passenger on it twice to London Heathrow. Super nice ride!