Podcast Parsons has a huge problem

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don't think Micah is soft at all, but he needs to come up bigger in big games.
In big games, you get better coaching. Better coaches will game plan and take away your best players. Just another reason to have a more balanced attack.

If you take CD and Micah out, the game is over. There frustration and body language alone will implode the team.

Chasing6

Reaction score
hey your name sounds familiar is that you old buddy?? Anyways, can you PLEASE get the video so we can see!!??? I've been a big advocate all season and last year of micah RUNNING up the field on every play as if every play is a pass play. He takes himself out of plays, and now making business decisions, didn't we just say this about Diggs last season???
It happens before a big pay day. Agents most likely getting in their heads.

Chasing6

Reaction score
He was the highest graded run defender in college at LB in his draft year.

We have him rushing the passer from the DE spot.

14 tackles, 3 tackles for loss, 2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles-That was his stat line in the Cotton bowl in 2019. From the LB spot.

This team has a tendency of playing people out of position and realizing it too late. Look at Byron Jones. Or Connor Williams.
He should be playing LB 50% of the time and on DE on obvious pass plays.

Sack totals from year 1, 2 and 3 are minor.

Injury risk playing as undersized DE is significantly higher.

But that just makes too much sense, so it can't be right.

CoachD

Reaction score
I know what clowns and trolls look like. You clinging to that ridiculous video tells me all I need to know about your football acumen.
Son I've forgotten more football than you'll ever know in two lifetimes!

shabazz

Reaction score
The irrefutable fact is that his production goes down at the halfway point of every season and he hasn't been a difference maker in the biggest games and playoffs.

Label him any way you want to but let's not break the bank on a guy that's not a consistent game wrecker

Sydla

Reaction score
And unfortunately, that problem is that Parsons is soft!!! This guy is not aggressive and or physical whatsoever when it comes to playing the run, as a matter of fact Parsons will avoid contact at all costs. If you don't believe me just go watch the tape against the Packers on youtube where someone breaks down the film of Parsons playing the run and I'm here to tell ya guys it's flat out embarrassing! Now I know a lot of you are gonna come out and defend this guy (most likely those who don't know or who have never played football) saying that it's a "business decision" well I've got news for ya he'll never be the guy or leader you're looking for on the Cowboys defense especially with that approach to stopping the run.
Not aggressive or physical against the run.

OK.