Podcaster Micah Parsons with another playoff no-show

The Natural

Reaction score
Not that he was the only guy that didn’t show up today, but once again a playoff game has come and gone without Parsons leaving his footprints on the game. When it comes to managing the cap, the team has to understand what Parsons is. He looks hot September - early november every season, cools off in the winter and then no-shows in the playoffs. Top coin should be reserved for the Aaron Donald types, the guys that show up when it matters. Micah is far from that.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Not that he was the only guy that didn’t show up today, but once again a playoff game has come and gone without Parsons leaving his footprints on the game. When it comes to managing the cap, the team has to understand what Parsons is. He looks hot September - early november every season, cools off in the winter and then no-shows in the playoffs. Top coin should be reserved for the Aaron Donald types, the guys that show up when it matters. Micah is far from that.
Agreed. Love Micah but nowhere to be found. They literally got Ran over

The Natural

Reaction score
For a dude that everyone raves about he never makes a game changing play
He’s a front runner. I hate bringing his name up but its evident we don’t have a Dez personality on this team, nobody willing to take the fight to the other team in big games. Just a bunch of talkers who do nothing when they get hit in the mouth. I thought Micah was going to be different but I was wrong.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Unfortunately the dez personality has never been on the defensive side of the ball with the star players. Diggs, Micah, ware. All quiet
He’s a front runner. I hate bringing his name up but its evident we don’t have a Dez personality on this team, nobody willing to take the fight to the other team in big games. Just a bunch of talkers who do nothing when they get hit in the mouth. I thought Micah was going to be different but I was wrong.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
yea. I gloated a out wanting to draft hi., but my thesis was he seemed like he would eat the cheese and be more about social media mouth than actually winning. multiple tweets and podcast later, he was ruined by this franchise like others before him

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Micah is in year 3 and Old man dlaw breaks the team down pre-game smh. We don't have any star players doing post whistle stuff. We needed old man Gilmore to do it with AJ. The mindset on defense from the stars is annoying.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
:clap: