Podcaster Micah Parsons with another playoff no-show

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
The draft capital you could get for Micha Parsons! I bet the Dolphins would love him for 2 first rounders and 2 seconds of course.
Let's see how he reacts to an offseason worth of fine tooth criticism. I love the player, but off-field, he's becoming a distraction. I'm curious to see where his priorities are after being thoroughly embarrassed. That said, if a Herschel Walker opportunity presents itself, and the way this team drafts, it would be hard to not hear it out.

Cmac

Reaction score
People beginning to look at Micah sideways.

OIP.9g_f03yFFKuiXvoZ256CJwHaF7

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I don't know if you pay him top pass rusher money....that speed he possess won't last forever.....fleece an afc contender with a draft day trade and continue building !

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I’m not saying he had a great game. But I did see him in loves face several times. The problem was love even under pressure was throwing to wide open guys.

Aaron Donald is mentioned in this thread… donald had 2 pressures tonight cause he was being doubled all game. Now I know Donald has a SB ring so it’s no comparison. But Micah gets doubled and tripled and chipped every play.

Why would teams pass against us when they know they can run it.The bills gave teams the blueprint. Micah is one guy he isn’t Superman. Even the great ray lewis had big guys up front of him so he could go make plays.

We don’t nearly have enough talent on this d as ppl think. Micah made Dan Quinn look way better than he should have this year…. But when teams run the ball at you like that there is not much one guy can do

rangers71

Reaction score
A lot of great GM's in here. Parsons is trash but we are going to be able to get multiple first round picks for him. SMH

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
A lot of great GM's in here. Parsons is trash but we are going to be able to get multiple first round picks for him. SMH

Yes because he’s talented and GM’s will pony up for that. He’s a good player but the guys disappears. This defense has a lot of holes and Micah could fetch good draft capital that can be reinvested into that defense.

sacase

Reaction score
I'm good with trading him. Get a couple good picks to rebuild with. He's not that much of a game changer

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
more worry about swapping jersey with jordan love after the game

that is way more important to micah
Did he for real? Jesus Christ, this dude doesn’t get it…..after getting STOMPED my the 9ers he goes on his podcast saying “we got something for them next time” lmao, no they get stomped and he’s chopping it up with the dude who cooked after the game……what a bone head, Irvin and Aikman and Haley wouldn’t be caught dead doing that crap after a playoff loss, they are more alpha than they, they care about winning vs losing. Haley put holes on the wall just from losing a regular season game, Jimmy scream at the whole team on the plane home after a reg season loss even when they locked up playoffs.
Micah has a losers mindset, he’s cares about his image and not as much about REALLY winning.