Podcaster Micah Parsons with another playoff no-show

revospeed

Reaction score
Put away the anointing oil. Shawne Merriman looked better than he did his first three years.

revospeed

Reaction score
Did he for real? Jesus Christ, this dude doesn’t get it…..after getting STOMPED my the 9ers he goes on his podcast saying “we got something for them next time” lmao, no they get stomped and he’s chopping it up with the dude who cooked after the game……what a bone head, Irvin and Aikman and Haley wouldn’t be caught dead doing that crap after a playoff loss, they are more alpha than they, they care about winning vs losing. Haley put holes on the wall just from losing a regular season game, Jimmy scream at the whole team on the plane home after a reg season loss even when they locked up playoffs.
Micah has a losers mindset, he’s cares about his image and not as much about REALLY winning.
He even said that he is more focused on doing great things after football. Just listening to him talk, it seems like football related skills are his best attributes because he sounds dumb every time he talks.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
He even said that he is more focused on doing great things after football. Just listening to him talk, it seems like football related skills are his best attributes because he sounds dumb every time he talks.
He’s too dumb to realize nobody will care about him after football, especially when he ends up a very good and not all time great player. Watt outsacked the past few years, he’s just better…people seeing Micah is overhyped.

revospeed

Reaction score
He’s too dumb to realize nobody will care about him after football, especially when he ends up a very good and not all time great player. Watt outsacked the past few years, he’s just better…people seeing Micah is overhyped.
Reminds me a bit of Shawn Merriman to be honest.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Not that he was the only guy that didn’t show up today, but once again a playoff game has come and gone without Parsons leaving his footprints on the game. When it comes to managing the cap, the team has to understand what Parsons is. He looks hot September - early november every season, cools off in the winter and then no-shows in the playoffs. Top coin should be reserved for the Aaron Donald types, the guys that show up when it matters. Micah is far from that.
Quinn should be shot for dropping him in coverage....

Personally....I think all this moving players around takes away from any continuity on defense...and you see players constantly out of position

The Natural

Reaction score
Mind you all, this is what Micah was tweeting about 24-48 hours before the playoff game:

(1) worrying about who the AP All-Pro voters are

(2) criticizing the EFFORT of another team’s player during their playoff game

And i’m certain he’ll be back to flapping his gums tonight or no later than next weekend. The focus was never there, the guy is more worried about his hot takes than working on his game and being a leader.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Micah is in year 3 and Old man dlaw breaks the team down pre-game smh. We don't have any star players doing post whistle stuff. We needed old man Gilmore to do it with AJ. The mindset on defense from the stars is annoying.
Not just the defense. CeeDee got pushed after the play by Alexander and did nothing. Walked away. This team has literally no heart. No spirit. And no fight.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Mind you all, this is what Micah was tweeting about 24-48 hours before the playoff game:

(1) worrying about who the AP All-Pro voters are

(2) criticizing the EFFORT of another team’s player during their playoff game

And i’m certain he’ll be back to flapping his gums tonight or no later than next weekend. The focus was never there, the guy is more worried about his hot takes than working on his game and being a leader.

Man I really hope there is video of him jogging on a play last night

foofighters

Reaction score
Did he for real? Jesus Christ, this dude doesn’t get it…..after getting STOMPED my the 9ers he goes on his podcast saying “we got something for them next time” lmao, no they get stomped and he’s chopping it up with the dude who cooked after the game……what a bone head, Irvin and Aikman and Haley wouldn’t be caught dead doing that crap after a playoff loss, they are more alpha than they, they care about winning vs losing. Haley put holes on the wall just from losing a regular season game, Jimmy scream at the whole team on the plane home after a reg season loss even when they locked up playoffs.
Micah has a losers mindset, he’s cares about his image and not as much about REALLY winning.
The problem with this is that you guys are old. You don’t understand this generation. This is who they are. The majority of them are this way but with Parsons, you’re going to see more because he’s so out going.

I am old too but Parsons isn’t the biggest issue on defense. We have not been able to stop the run all year plus Quinn (like MM) makes questionable calls. In a big 3rd and long, Quinn has Parsons in coverage instead of rushing.

I am not crazy about Parsons extra curricular activities or what comes out of his mouth but this is a generational thing. I also think we better be very careful with paying him. I don’t think he deserves huge money but he does deserve to be compensated for being a top defender just not THE top defender.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
The problem with this is that you guys are old. You don’t understand this generation. This is who they are. The majority of them are this way but with Parsons, you’re going to see more because he’s so out going.

I am old too but Parsons isn’t the biggest issue on defense. We have not been able to stop the run all year plus Quinn (like MM) makes questionable calls. In a big 3rd and long, Quinn has Parsons in coverage instead of rushing.

I am not crazy about Parsons extra curricular activities or what comes out of his mouth but this is a generational thing. I also think we better be very careful with paying him. I don’t think he deserves huge money but he does deserve to be compensated for being a top defender just not THE top defender.
Oh of course he’s a top D player in the league, but as a leader he’s a bit lacking. It just doesn’t feel like his mind is on winning…..not the way say Irvin’s was, and I partly blame coaching, we need a coach that will instill that hunger and attention to detail and discipline…..that would help Micah. Deion was outgoing and in the spotlight, but his work ethic and desire to win was championship caliber…..I like Parsons a lot, but just wish he took things a little more seriously with leading…..NFL careers aren’t really that long, would hate to end it not winning a SB.

foofighters

Reaction score
Oh of course he’s a top D player in the league, but as a leader he’s a bit lacking. It just doesn’t feel like his mind is on winning…..not the way say Irvin’s was, and I partly blame coaching, we need a coach that will instill that hunger and attention to detail and discipline…..that would help Micah. Deion was outgoing and in the spotlight, but his work ethic and desire to win was championship caliber…..I like Parsons a lot, but just wish he took things a little more seriously with leading…..NFL careers aren’t really that long, would hate to end it not winning a SB.
That's the problem. You keep mentioning players from a different era. What worked for them, will not work on today's players. What you "see" or "don't see" is nothing more than your perception of these younger generations. Also, Micah doesn't have to be a leader. Just because he's a good player doesn't automatically make him a good leader. Also Today's NFL has changed as well...and I am not so certain that I like today's version of it.