FEATURED Poll: Grade the Cowboys off-season

What grade would you give the FO for this year’s off-season free agency, draft and contracts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I gave it a D. Because I like a few of the draft picks, otherwise it would be an F.
Abysmal off-season. Did not address RB or DT, adequately all off season, refusing to bolster the team at all.
It's like this front office is playing the court of popular opinion with the players and coaches.
It's an abysmal off season.
The old - deals get done at the deadline crap, is wearing thin on players, staff, and fans.
And Jerries press conferences have become cringe worthy - he is the new Al Davis.
I dont think the draft should be included, a few decent picks is ordinary, and guyton may be a real good one, but that is still normal.

If jerry could say get 30 mill added to the cap and not be able to draft anyone, he might have done it this season lol.
But as is he had to draft players and they did ok, but that is mandatory thing they are forced to do.

So I dont count it and gave it a F because this was the worst off season ever, full of jerrys word salad, but not much else.
Bringing back elliot was ok, but making him the de facto starter is ridiculous.

Chasing6

Reaction score
With training camp and pre-season at its beginning, looking back on the spring off-season of free agency, the draft and contracts, what grade would you give the Cowboys front office? I’m using a traditional A-F grading scale.

Tell us why you issued the grade assigned.
It gets a little worse every day.

keds

Reaction score
The only thing going well for this team in recent years is they draft above average and allow young players to develop, otherwise they do lots of other things poorly

keds

Reaction score
Counting on Rico Dowdle to be the featured running back this year is a risky move.

keds

Reaction score
What Jerry and Stephen count on is half of the teams in the league being more dysfunctional than our franchise. So as long as they put out a team able to compete for the playoffs it's enough to fill the stadium seats.

FrankM

Reaction score
F
Lost a lot of good players. Didn't address the need for DT or Safety

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The off-season was a desperate grab for midrange talent that isn't starter material. The needle moved, but in the wrong direction. We are a weaker team from last year. Fans, get ready for a difficult year.