Poll puts Dak at 15 for QBs

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not that some random list matters, but another year like last year and he'll advance.
The body of work is a bit too small, but it doubles after this year. :grin:

Last edited:

calicowboy54

Reaction score

Id say its fair due to too many 1 year wonders at QB, several we have had on this team... Im hoping for a repeat or advancement in his play this year. He certainly is doing right things working on this craft when everyone else is out partying.. Needs to watch a lot of film to fix his tendencies and learn upcoming opponents, cause everyone else in the league has 16 Regular season games and 3 Preseason.

Target on his back for sure!!

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
Not that some random list matters but another year like last year and he'll advance.
The body of work is a bit too small, but it doubles after this year. :grin:

Yeah, but that was not the reason given for the rating. They said that Dak was basically dinking and dunking last year (which we know isn't true) and that we would take a step back this year as teams forced him to throw down field.

eternaljester81

Reaction score
Honestly I think that is reasonable. Dak isn't this raw super talent. He's a hard worker that has made the most of a limited skill set.

I agree on the hard worker part, but not on the limited skill set. He certainly has things to work on, and may not have elite arm strength, but I haven't seen anything expected of an NFL QB that Dak can't do.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
For a QB with average (at best) talent and one year of experience (experience is by far the most valuable trait for a QB) to be ranked in the top half of the league already seems like a good deal to me.