Poll puts Dak at 15 for QBs

haleyrules

Reaction score
Anyway its sliced, Prescott was a rookie and led his club to a 13-3 record. There isn't a club in the league that doesn't envy the Cowboys good fortune in taking this boy in the 4th round. Some will say he is only average even after he brings the Lombardi back to Dallas.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
At first glance you might think WTH???!???? 15???? but then you look at the guys in front of him and you say "ok, 15 is not really that unreasonable. You could argue moving him up a couple spots, but it really is not that far off.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Rookies get no respect. We all know he is better than that so it doesn't matter what someone else says about him. I believe he will get even better but even if he just does as he did last season, we will be fine. That's our quarterback.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Who has been a one year wonder at QB for Dallas?
None. But we have been spoiled though. I still remember there was optimism after Quincy Carter's rookie season that he could actually play.

As for the rankings, it is just designed to ignite chitter chatter. But Prescott is ranked higher than two other promising young players in Winston and Mariota after just 17 games, which is not that bad.

The biggest bone I have to pick with the rankings is the Flacco one. He is getting an awful lot of mileage out of a Super Bowl.

haleyrules

Reaction score
None. But we have been spoiled though. I still remember there was optimism after Quincy Carter's rookie season that he could actually play.

As for the rankings, it is just designed to ignite chitter chatter. But Prescott is ranked higher than two other promising young players in Winston and Mariota after just 17 games, which is not that bad.

The biggest bone I have to pick with the rankings is the Flacco one. He is getting an awful lot of mileage out of a Super Bowl.
That his defense won.