Poll: Were You Born Before Or After Super Bowl XXX?

When were you born?

• Total voters

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Born in 83. First memories are of the 1986 team.

1988 was the first year I watched every week.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
If you were born after ‘96, you might as well just kill yourself....

I don’t see how one couldn’t...

Reppin’ 82, myself...

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I've been to two Cowboys Superbowl parades, one Stars Stanley Cup parade and then the Mavs Championship one. :) As fate would have it though I missed the first parade in the 90's the one with the riots. :p

Flamma

Reaction score
I was celebrating on Saturday, January 6th, three weeks before the SB. That's when I knew we'd win it. I was not very confident before then.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Right there with ya !!! I still rem the 1st win 24 to 3 Dallas beats Miami
Same here,:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

* Man,I had that super bowl championship bubblegum trading card for several years ,,, it prolly got pilfered /stolen or Mom thru it away:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
same here I was born in 1970. do not remember the first steelers loss but I remember the second one. I took the three 90's superbowls for granite. I really did not think that would be the last time in 1995 that the cowboys would not make another one. right now I do not believe that they will ever make another one.
I remember having to siphon gas outta a work truck for my Hot Rod "70" Nova to be able to make it over to my girlfriends Superbowl party, she was built like a brick s*** house( and about gave my DaD a massive coronary right on the spot, first time her& her girlFriend came over to pick me up on a date
( they were both like 42"or44", 26" 36"or 38" & he ansewered the front door, she was a senior &broncs fan,& I was a junior with a belly full of siphoned stolen company gasoline ( it wasn't memorably pleasant as I was drinking & hurling up beer foamy 90 octane,,, her team lost& mine won,,,good times,I guess
( not really, as older dudes long outta' school were always hitting on her& s***)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I remember having to siphon gas outta a work truck for my Hot Rod "70" Nova to be able to make it over to my girlfriends Superbowl party, she was built like a brick s*** house( and about gave my DaD a massive coronary right on the spot, first time her& her girlFriend came over to pick me up on a date
( they were both like 42"or44", 26" 36"or 38" & he ansewered the front door, she was a senior &broncs fan,& I was a junior with a belly full of siphoned stolen company gasoline ( it wasn't memorably pleasant as I was drinking & hurling up beer foamy 90 octane,,, her team lost& mine won,,,good times,I guess
( not really, as older dudes long outta' school were always hitting on her& s***)
Yeah, you swallow a cup or so and you're burping up gasoline for about 12 hours.....It stops being funny very quickly....especially if you're a smoker.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Yeah, you swallow a cup or so and you're burping up gasoline for about 12 hours.....It stops being funny very quickly....especially if you're a smoker.
Yessir, that is a genuine fact , I guess the one positive thing to take away from that is I'd learned to stop drawing off that length of garden hose, quicker

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Yessir, that is a genuine fact , I guess the one positive thing to take away from that is I'd learned to stop drawing off that length of garden hose, quicker
Had a 70 and it wasn't the Chevelle. That's sad.