Poll: Were You Born Before Or After Super Bowl XXX?

When were you born?

• Total voters

CWR

Reaction score
Couple of posters I really enjoy in @AmariChill and @Boyzmamacita both born after the last bowl.

Man Im sorry yall didn't get to experience that. I hope you will some day soon!!!

CWR

Reaction score
Proud fan since 1977. My daughters are named Meredith and Lilly

Damn, thats awesome. I mean all my pets are named after Cowboys but wow you took it up about 100 notches, respect.

Patrick

Reaction score
Born in '93 and have only understood the Cowboys who fail.

Still love those ****heads though.

dwreck27

Reaction score
I was born in 1990....

All of my family is die hard fans.. thanks gramps who was a die hard Staubach fan

I honestly can’t remember watching Troy ever play... I started understanding/following closely with during the Carter, Hutchinson years... all I’ve known is suck... mediocrity... and an owner who talks a bigger game than he backs up. Oh and opposing fans of my generation who are bandwagon Patriot fans who are loud and obnoxious (what I hear cowboys fans were in the 90s)

75boyz

Reaction score
I was born in 1990....

All of my family is die hard fans.. thanks gramps who was a die hard Staubach fan

I honestly can’t remember watching Troy ever play... I started understanding/following closely with during the Carter, Hutchinson years... all I’ve known is suck... mediocrity... and an owner who talks a bigger game than he backs up. Oh and opposing fans of my generation who are bandwagon Patriot fans who are loud and obnoxious (what I hear cowboys fans were in the 90s)

This is the type perspective I was most interested in reading about. Totally appreciate your fan loyalty during these times when us older fans can at least draw on some type of historical reference point of success.

I "want" so badly to reassure you that championship caliber football is on the near horizon but I can't honestly tell you that I believe that is true under the current GM/owner, coach and QB.

There needs to be a clean sweep purge of Jones family decision makers and unfortunately this family owned empire ain't changing how they have always done bidness no time soon. Not when mediocrity/status quo nets you billions in profits. Who feels like truly working hard/compromising/changing existing ways when the current mediocrity gravy train is just so much easier to maintain anyway...?

Much respect to ya bro.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Proud fan since 1977. My daughters are named Meredith and Lilly
My sons are named Manster, Bullet Bob and Moose. My daughters are named Neon and Dandy. My cat is named Hollywood, my Great Dane is named Too Tall and my Basset hound is named Howley.