Poll: Were You Born Before Or After Super Bowl XXX?

When were you born?

• Total voters

glimmerman

Reaction score
same here I was born in 1970. do not remember the first steelers loss but I remember the second one. I took the three 90's superbowls for granite. I really did not think that would be the last time in 1995 that the cowboys would not make another one. right now I do not believe that they will ever make another one.
Keep cheering. We will make it. Soon.

bark

Reaction score
They lost to Greenbay in the Championship game in Dallas 1966 season. Then won the Super Bowl in my home town of New Orleans 1971-72 season, then again in my home town New Orleans 1977-78 season, and then when I moved to LA they won the Super Bowl 10 miles from where I lived in Pasadena 1992-1993 season. So I am almost positive I was born before January 1996.
Any chance you might move to the Miami area before next February?

tm1119

Reaction score
Before, but I was 6 for the last super bowl and don’t really gave any strong recollection of the “Glory Years.” I more remember watching the endless cycle of horrible QB’s when I was old enough to be a “true” fan and understand what was going on. Good times thinking Chad Hutchinson could be the future lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It was the SS so I'll take it back a little. I had a 66 Nova SS.
Ha, I had a '66' Chevy II station wagon that was pretty mint, the old alcoholic's brothers car he'd died & and the 3 nephews all wanted that car and it was gonna be an never ending fight over it, so the deceased alcoholic brother sold it to me 'cheap' but with no title, and, as I was living way back in "gobbed" ground( kinda' reclaimed land of former coal strip mining operations from the 1940's) riding herd over 30+ oil wells production, I used it to service those wells in the summer time,,,er,,,after proper modifications of opening up all 4 doors& backing up in reverse up against big pine trees, thusly employing redneck removal protocol #1 to expedite unnecessary incumbrances,,,,er,,,and also installed a hillbilly moon roof by means of an wood axe,,,yessir! I damn sure did,,,,I' ve had it loaded up with 7 or 8 guys& gals on Sunday afternoons tooling around in it just totally smash hammer drunk&high, completely slipped the collar & off the hook,TOO!o_O

* straight up / no chaser TRUE*

zerofill

Reaction score
Born in 1971.... I only remember watching the Super Bowl in 78... Don't remember the actual game from then lol. But, I have watched it since...and the one from the season I was born.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
If you'd been there, maybe they wouldn't have rioted!

Well maybe I would've got injured like some people did. The next three parades, including the Stars one, were really fake parades. The 1993 team parade for instance there were more police officers there than parade watchers, and they basically loaded up the offense on one truck and the defense on another truck and that was the parade. I remember watching the news that evening :) and the media spinning that the parade had been a great success and then a 20 second clip :) and I was like that was the whole parade! Because of the riots in the first parade, we didn't have a good parade again until the Mavs won one.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well maybe I would've got injured like some people did. The next three parades, including the Stars one, were really fake parades. The 1993 team parade for instance there were more police officers there than parade watchers, and they basically loaded up the offense on one truck and the defense on another truck and that was the parade. I remember watching the news that evening :) and the media spinning that the parade had been a great success and then a 20 second clip :) and I was like that was the whole parade! Because of the riots in the first parade, we didn't have a good parade again until the Mavs won one.

Well that sucks. Maybe if they'd had better parades, Jerry wouldn't be so hesitant to win another SB!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Mine are named Hollywood and Manster.
Hey, My horse racing buddy sat next to that #56 Henderson on a flight from San Fran to Phoenix one time, he was melting my wall mounted phone down for me to come over,,,just so he could taunt me with that autographed 8" x10" b&w Hollywood Henderson photograph

* and he was a 49'ers fan at the height of the latest rivalry,,,:lmao: