Poll: Will they extend Dak by March 13th?

POLL: Will Dak be extended by March 13th?

• Total voters

Kwyn

Reaction score
The question was “will they or won’t they”, not “should they or shouldn’t they”.

I hope they don’t but I can’t bring myself to believe this wasn’t just the normal media posturing.

JBS

Reaction score
I can’t believe I’m saying this. But no, they won’t. And it’s the right decision. If they haven’t started negotiating now, it’s not in the cards. Daks agent bent them over last time, these negotiations don’t take two days. I’ll say no.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't think so for 2 reasons.

1. Jerry and Stephen don't think he's worth 60 million a year and can eat his hit on this terrible contract this year and make Dak actually prove he can contribute in the postseason without the flopsweat and googly eyes or be done with him.

2. Dak thinks he has all the leverage and that he's worth 60 million a year.

Big_D

Reaction score
I hope they don’t but think they will. This is Jerry and Stephen we’re talking about. They like their guys!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don't think so for 2 reasons.

1. Jerry and Stephen don't think he's worth 60 million a year and can eat his hit on this terrible contract this year and make Dak actually prove he can contribute in the postseason without the flopsweat and googly eyes or be done with him.

2. Dak thinks he has all the leverage and that he's worth 60 million a year.
Donkys ponied up and showed Wilson the door.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It’s already done. The Cowboys will wait to announce to get more clicks. :thumbup:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Well, we have 1 week to go till March 13th (opening of Fa's market) will there be an extension deal for Dak?
Dak gets his money and Jerry gets his security blanky, and the ignorant fans of this team get to continue BBQn on game days and filling Jerrys pocket with merchandise sales while going 12-5 and getting dumped in WCGs with inepto deer in headlights leading the way.
Dak is such a great team leader, leading by example.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You can hope, but it's not there way.

Dak means consistent 10-12 wins seasons. Thats all the relevance the Jones need

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Again, why would you extend a guy who has proven over and over he cannot compete against a above average defense?
If they were doing it
It would be done.
You don't get it, this is just business, it's this franchises culture.
Good for Dak and better for Jerry.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
I voted no, they will do the restructure to buy more time, keep negotiating all season, since that's the path of least resistance and keeps the Cowboys in the news.