Image: Pollack wasn't too happy with Randle

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Randle just isn't worth the headache. I'd say cut him if we hadn't lost Lance to a season ending injury.

Agreed. He's a knucklehead. You can tolerate some knuckleheads because of their talent i.e. Michael Irvin or Randy Moss. This guy is just another back in the league who can be replaced by any generic name.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
More guys on this team need to step up and produce like Randle has.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I am not happy with Pollack either,he was given the best OL in the league and turned them into an average bunch.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Saying Pollack wasn't too happy with Randle would undoubtedly be an understatement.-- lol

He looked like he wanted to reach through his butt, grab his tongue and yank him inside out.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Even more crazy is he did that on 1st down at the one.

They had 2-3 more shots at it if he didn't get in.

Glad he scored but especially the one handed extension was really dumb.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Yeah, this looks like sound football instincts on 1st and goal at the 1. This is the same imbecile that stole cologne and underoos from a department store because he didn't have time to pay.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/incoming/20151005-1444096825-ns_04cowssaints13sp.jpg.ece/BINARY/w940/1444096825-NS_04CowsSaints13SP.jpg

looks like Six Points

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
looks like Six Points

Two inches from completely wasting a First and goal from the one.

If you can't see the risk vs reward you are lying to yourself or a fool.

Calvin Johnson's fumble last night shows how little difference there is between a hero and goat.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Ball security becomes even more of an emphasis in the red zone or goal line situations. If you don't get the TD, there is still a chance for 3 points.

I'm still really surprised by how many here are on Randle's side. One or two hands on the ball, extending is still risky. Do that mid-air with multiple lineman going straight for those extended arms, it becomes a huge risk.

Once, I get it. Two times, while the second time only having one hand on the ball while attempting to get style points? You're an idiot.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Ball security becomes even more of an emphasis in the red zone or goal line situations. If you don't get the TD, there is still a chance for 3 points.

I'm still really surprised by how many here are on Randle's side. One or two hands on the ball, extending is still risky. Do that mid-air with multiple lineman going straight for those extended arms, it becomes a huge risk.

Once, I get it. Two times, while the second time only having one hand on the ball while attempting to get style points? You're an idiot.

No I know it was dumb just trying to quote a great philosopher with the six points comment

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Coaching staff - Don't do that again, Randle.

Randle - Crowd surf the pile with one arm extended and ball in hand? Hear you loud and clear, guys!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Randle - Crowd surf the pile with one arm extended and ball in hand? Hear you loud and clear, guys!

Randle - With the killer crossover, he lays up a majestic finger roll with his eyes closed! Buckets coach! Look at me!