Pollard said he felt 'back' from his broken leg Week 11 and was highest PFF graded rusher after

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
fWx327.gif

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I blame him for nothing. He didn't offer himself that franchise tag. Tony had a horrible injury the season before making him damaged goods and should not have been tagged or resigned unless it was a low ball deal. Not on him but on the Jones. I still want him under a low deal offer to play the same role he had with Zeke. But someone will throw more bucks his way and we will roll with Dowdle (underwheming choice) If not TP then maybe we can we draft some fast talented youngster out of college for that role? Maybe get King Henry as our starter. Get Oline fixed and rb room fixed then we will be ready to roll on that side of the ball.

Aven8

Reaction score
They have to stop paying big money for players that have an injury!!!!! It’s just dumb!

GMO415

Reaction score
Sounds riveting, when is he turning in his playbook and access card?

Toro9

Reaction score
4 yards/attempt and 6 TDs isn't bad when you consider everything aside from his salary. That said, I think he's headed to the highest bidder and it shouldn't be Dallas.

I just don't know how we're gonna get a rookie unless we deal for some picks. Our picks are rounds 1-3 and two 7ths. Might get two compensatory 6ths. Gonna have to trade those late picks away and maybe some future picks to get in the middle rounds.

Mannix

Reaction score
Great for you, but we need to MOVE ON from TWEENER RB's...AND TE's!!!!!!!