Pollard said he felt 'back' from his broken leg Week 11 and was highest PFF graded rusher after

visionary

Reaction score
Since he “wasn’t back” for the first 10 games maybe he can give us 7 million back

Where are all the “players deserve to get paid” advocates now LOL

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I see an early RB or LB. It’s probably smarter to go OL and DE, pollard just didn’t do it this year. RB is probably the fastest way to improve the team. Maybe OL then RB. I’d really like them to stack the defense though. It sure feels like they can’t fill all the needs. LB is almost a must because Parsons can’t do it all. The CBs are solid, they’ve needed a safety forever, I’m not sure if Overshawn was supposed to be that guy before the ACL,

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Not the kind of back the Cowboys need and will be too expensive as a complimentary RB.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he can't carry the whole offense we better be looking for a bigger guy. Zeke did it until his back gave out.
And his knee. We couldnt sit him we had to bury him in the ground. Then ridicule him for not honoring a big contract.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I had to read the thread title twice. I thought it said Pollard felt like he rushed back from his leg injury. :laugh:

btcutter

Reaction score
Wonder if he will take a paycut to come back next year
I think if he's willing to take a major pay cut to play the role of 3rd down RB behind a primary power back then I want him back.

Pollard will be a very productive back next yr if used correctly as he completely recovers from injury and less workload.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Hopefully big and little Enos have learned not to give new contracts to injured players

Pollard
gallup
Steele

All terrible deals for the team.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Should have never tagged him after that injury. Everyone but JJ knew he would not be right for a while. But still is not a RB1..

Einstein

Reaction score
I blame him for nothing. He didn't offer himself that franchise tag. Tony had a horrible injury the season before making him damaged goods and should not have been tagged or resigned unless it was a low ball deal. Not on him but on the Jones. I still want him under a low deal offer to play the same role he had with Zeke. But someone will throw more bucks his way and we will roll with Dowdle (underwheming choice) If not TP then maybe we can we draft some fast talented youngster out of college for that role? Maybe get King Henry as our starter. Get Oline fixed and rb room fixed then we will be ready to roll on that side of the ball.
Only thing about Dowdle is he is FA too.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The excuse machine is in full effect these days. Everyone looking to maximize their bag. Losers be losers.

Cmac

Reaction score
What a difference a year makes regarding Board love.

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol no.

If so, tell me why the Dallas offense went completely limp against SF in the playoffs when Pollard broke his leg? How come the Great Zeke couldn't do jack squat?
I'll expect your excuses..
Great point, which I completely forgot. Dak-Stan said the reason they lost was because Pollard got injured, because they couldn’t Blake the defense.. Now the excuse is that Pollard sucks and the defense sucks.

It’s never the elephant in the room…. Imagine calling out Jerry for giving Pollard a contract after breaking his leg, while not calling out Jerry for giving Dak a contract coming off a broken leg WITH A NO-TRADE CLAUSE.

I can’t wait till more players see what’s going on with Dak and the “standards” he’s been held to by this organization in relation to other folks on the team.

khiladi

Reaction score
Remember when the Dak-stans were saying Deuce and Pollard, with Dak, minus Moore was going to put this team over the edge. Now they back to blaming “GM Jerry” again..

Jarntt

Reaction score
I wonder if his agent wrote that for him
I'm a big fan of Pollard and do think he looked good late in the season, but do think he needs to be teamed up with another back which means there is only so much we can/will offer him. Maybe no one offers him much and he comes back

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Really getting tired of Pollard, telling another reporter the week that he ‘got it back.’ They didn’t get back squat. That running game could not be counted on all year.