Pollard said he felt 'back' from his broken leg Week 11 and was highest PFF graded rusher after

loublue22

Reaction score
Pollard was extremely underwhelming, one of the least dynamic backs in the league. Most teams had two guys better than him.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Proves that our internet GM’s know nothing. Worse than Jerry.
They wanted him over Zeke. It is now obvious Zeke was the one that made Pollard.
Lol no.

If so, tell me why the Dallas offense went completely limp against SF in the playoffs when Pollard broke his leg? How come the Great Zeke couldn't do jack squat?
I'll expect your excuses..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol no.

If so, tell me why the Dallas offense went completely limp against SF in the playoffs when Pollard broke his leg? How come the Great Zeke couldn't do jack squat?
I'll expect your excuses..
Your typical crap. I guess you have no sense of humor.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I'd be glad to have him back for $5 million or less per year. Then, this time, add a running back in the draft to pair with him before the last few rounds. Eyes on the Texas kid in the second round, especially with him coming off injury (a second-round special for Dallas).

Mannix

Reaction score
I'd be glad to have him back for $5 million or less per year. Then, this time, add a running back in the draft to pair with him before the last few rounds. Eyes on the Texas kid in the second round, especially with him coming off injury (a second-round special for Dallas).
WORN OUT on acquiring players "coming off injury"....no thank you!!!!