Pollard

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Amari, Gallup, Cobb, Pollard, and Zeke(when he ends his holdout). A young stacked defense too. No excuses for Dak. Any above average starting QB would win the Super Bowl with this stacked team. Too bad Dak is just average.

Too bad Zeke & the D were why we lost vs the Rams.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amari, Gallup, Cobb, Pollard, and Zeke(when he ends his holdout). A young stacked defense too. No excuses for Dak. Any above average starting QB would win the Super Bowl with this stacked team. Too bad Dak is just average.
It won't be about Dak. Remember who runs the team.

Silly

Reaction score
JG is too much of a genius to give him any real playing time. He has no chance.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Nice speed and separation shown by Pollard, but no linebacker can stay with a running back, especially not one as fast as Pollard, who runs a 4.3 forty.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
This is the second play (that I know of) that in individual drills, they have Pollard go in motion to line up wide. I don't know how typical that is but Voch made a point of it the other day and said he'd never seen that before, and here we are with a second one in the same week. Maybe I wasn't too off base with them going with 20 personnel and sometimes moving Pollard to an wr spot?
They did it with Dunbar a lot.

I don't remember if it was 20 specifically though.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Saw this on Twitter and was like damn Jaylon. I mean he had NO chance.....but the other side of the coin you have to be excited about Pollard speed.....

Mr_437

Reaction score
I meant in practice. He's supposed to be playing the rb role in these drills but he (always?) ends up in a wr slot.
That's scary...sounds like they dusted off the Lance Dunbar play package. Pollard should be running all the RB routes and the slot n outside routes.

Hope they don't limit this guy. At the same time he needs some work with Sanjay to tighten up his route running... I'm putting away the anointing oil (thanks Tuna).

Need confirmation Garrett's offense has the flexibility (creativity) to use this player to the best of his abilities and Pollard will work on his routes.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rod Smith vs NYG 2017...does that count?

I saw Wolf Hunter get a PBU on Pollard on an inside route. Would be cool to see Pollard work against CBs...I don't think he'll win vs CBs but he would outmatch most LBs.
Memphis liked it when Pollard was covered by a CB. They would run the ball with Henderson with Pollard as a blocker would run over the CB. If the defense put a LB on him then Memphis would throw it to Pollard.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I know Pollard is a 4.3 guy and Smith was suppose to be what a 4.5 guy? He looked more like 4.7 there.