Pollard

Kaiser

Reaction score
Parnell wasn't three times better, so was he really worth paying top money to a RT? I think almost everyone agreed that Dez was no longer a difference maker and certainly wasn't worth his cap hit.

People said that about Dez long after he was gone, XWalker said Dez had dropped off during the season and 90%+ of the posts called him names for saying so. He was the first guy to say it and he was right.

The question on Parnell wasn't if he was overpaid (he was) it was that most people said he sucked and Free was much better. When both hit free agency NFL GM's agreed with XWalker.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
People said that about Dez long after he was gone, XWalker said Dez had dropped off during the season and 90%+ of the posts called him names for saying so. He was the first guy to say it and he was right.

The question on Parnell wasn't if he was overpaid (he was) it was that most people said he sucked and Free was much better. When both hit free agency NFL GM's agreed with XWalker.
Everyone knew dez lost it after he got paid in 2015. What is this Xwalker's burner account?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It's in official publications like Brugler's draft guide.

The draftscout site had a meltdown this year. Several other websites get their info from them.

By 4.3 you mean "in the 4.3s", or 4.30?

I linked a couple of newspaper articles citing high 4.3s, 4.37 and 4.38.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
By 4.3 you mean "in the 4.3s", or 4.30?

I linked a couple of newspaper articles citing high 4.3s, 4.37 and 4.38.
I just met a guy that's 4'3" and I want him to be my bestie!
I want to throw him at things.

Edit: metaphorically speaking...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Considering millions of ppl are signed up to PFF and not Xwalker's world of sports. Why should I take your word over PFF?

Most of their customers signed up because they have stats that are not accessible elsewhere.

Fantasy people use those stats, but not the PFF "analysis" of players.

They release their "grades" during the season before the All-22 is even available. It's comical to "grade" Safeties without the All-22.

Pro Football Reference gives players a grade for the season:
Jones 6
Awuzie 5
Brown 4
Lewis 2

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Ironically Demarco Murray reportedly ran a 4.41 at the NFL combine, but his during his NFL career, he never showed that consistent 4.4 burst and was more viewed as a workhorse than breakaway type.

I don't remember seeing speed from him either. One game early on when he got run down from behind. Seemed like conditioning.

He played for us heavier than his combine weight. Maybe the carries ground him down. In 2014 he clearly wasn't the same guy by the end of the season.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Most of their customers signed up because they have stats that are not accessible elsewhere.

Fantasy people use those stats, but not the PFF "analysis" of players.

They release their "grades" during the season before the All-22 is even available. It's comical to "grade" Safeties without the All-22.

Pro Football Reference gives players a grade for the season:
Jones 6
Awuzie 5
Brown 4
Lewis 2
They give grades out? You have a link to these grades?

I keep asking you about your credentials and I still have not heard why I should trust you over PFF. I have an open mind.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I just met a guy that's 4'3" and I want him to be my bestie!
I want to throw him at things.

Edit: metaphorically speaking...

tenor.gif

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They give grades out? You have a link to these grades?

I keep asking you about your credentials and I still have not heard why I should trust you over PFF. I have an open mind.

The Cowboys coaches prefer Brown and Awuzie over Lewis.

The Cowboys have better credentials than either PFF or myself.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
The Cowboys coaches prefer Brown and Awuzie over Lewis.

The Cowboys have better credentials than either PFF or myself.
IDK about that. It's going to make me upset when lewis goes to another team, balls out, and I have to sit here and tell you I told you so.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I'm a Spurs fan so you will tolerate what I dish til Sean Marks, who was personally trained by Pop, delivers the goods.
I love Sean Marks he's a genius. You are so lucky to be a fan of a team with such great leadership. Pop is one of the best coaches in NBA history. How you can be a fan of that team and watch this poop show with jerry & co. has to drive you mad.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I love Sean Marks he's a genius. You are so lucky to be a fan of a team with such great leadership. Pop is one of the best coaches in NBA history. How you can be a fan of that team and watch this poop show with jerry & co. has to drive you mad.

That's just the stuff in your eyes. Team is stacked & these aren't the days right after Aikman retired. Cheer up.