Pollard

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You can keep repeating that, but it doesn't make it true.
  • I don't really understand why you don't want to really know the truth about the team.
  • I think you could understand the truth if you wanted to do it.
  • Some people don't have the ability to understand football details under any condition but I think you could if you put aside emotions and put aside your desire to beat your chest and make bold proclamations.

Lewis should be given a chance and they should play the best performers.

I did an extensive game footage review of Lewis and Brown.
- There was NOT clear cut evidence that Lewis is better.
- There also was NOT clear cut evidence that Brown is better.

The coverage scheme depends on players playing with the scheme.
  • Lewis is still not consistently playing the Kris Richard style/technique.
  • Lewis didn't stay "over" the WR and got beat by a rookie UDFA.
  • If CBs get beat KR wants it to be with the CB over the WR such that he can make the tackle.

What are your credentials to review game footage?

Watching lewis get beat on a 6 second route by a burner doesn't bother me much. Fact is he was our best starting cb in 2017 and was better than chido and brown in 18.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What are your credentials to review game footage?

Watching lewis get beat on a 6 second route by a burner doesn't bother me much. Fact is he was our best starting cb in 2017 and was better than chido and brown in 18.

You won't believe my credentials if I post them.

1. The 1st requirement for analyzing game footage is actually spending the time required to analyze game footage.
- Watching games in real time is not analyzing game footage.
2. The 2nd requirement is to use the 2 views available on the Coaches Film and the broadcast view.

In what games was Lewis better than Brown or Awuzie in 2018?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You won't believe my credentials if I post them.

1. The 1st requirement for analyzing game footage is actually spending the time required to analyze game footage.
- Watching games in real time is not analyzing game footage.
2. The 2nd requirement is to use the 2 views available on the Coaches Film and the broadcast view.

In what games was Lewis better than Brown or Awuzie in 2018?
Post the credentials fam.

Jourdan Lewis' best game was probably week 6 against the jags. He had his highest amount of snaps in the game too

Pff has him graded exponentially higher than brown or chido last season. I would tend to think they watch more film and more plays than you.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jourdan Lewis' best game was probably week 6 against the jags. He had his highest amount of snaps in the game too

Pff has him graded exponentially higher than brown or chido last season. I would tend to think they watch more film and more plays than you.

PFF hires fans to "grade film".

Here is PFF's add for hiring people to "grade film".

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Here is the resume of somebody that "graded film" for PFF.

His experience prior to PFF was as a sales guy for Sherwin Williams.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Here is the resume of somebody that "graded film" for PFF.

His experience prior to PFF was as a sales guy for Sherwin Williams.

Ok who is that guy? Does he have a name? How did you get this information?

And what are your credentials?

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
There are other threads about Dak over-throwing a player including this play.

This thread is about Pollard.

Dude, over the years how many threads have you hijacked with your hate for Doug Free, or Dez Bryant? Funny you calling out people for changing the topic or deciding to discuss something else seen in the same video.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok who is that guy? Does he have a name? How did you get this information?

And what are your credentials?

Once somebody starts quoting PFF and exclaiming "what are your credentials" I know they realize that they have no chance of supporting their own point.

Wimpy kid to Bully: "My Dad can beat up your Dad"

Wimpy poster when they can't support their claims: "PFF said blah blah blah..."

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Once somebody starts quoting PFF and exclaiming "what are your credentials" I know they realize that they have no chance of supporting their own point.

Wimpy kid to Bully: "My Dad can beat up your Dad"

Wimpy poster when they can't support their claims: "PFF said blah blah blah..."
Considering millions of ppl are signed up to PFF and not Xwalker's world of sports. Why should I take your word over PFF?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Dude, over the years how many threads have you hijacked with your hate for Doug Free, or Dez Bryant?

He was right on both counts. He didn't hate either guy but he was the first guy to say Parnell was better and that was shortly before Parnell got a free agent contract with three times as much guaranteed money as Free.

He said Dez had dropped off in play, right before the offseason where the Cowboys said the same thing and cut him. Then no other GM gave Dez a big contract, further proving X was right.

If you say something in midseason that Will McClay says after the season ends, it isn't hating.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
He was right on both counts. He didn't hate either guy but he was the first guy to say Parnell was better and that was shortly before Parnell got a free agent contract with three times as much guaranteed money as Free.

He said Dez had dropped off in play, right before the offseason where the Cowboys said the same thing and cut him. Then no other GM gave Dez a big contract, further proving X was right.

If you say something in midseason that Will McClay says after the season ends, it isn't hating.

Parnell wasn't three times better, so was he really worth paying top money to a RT? I think almost everyone agreed that Dez was no longer a difference maker and certainly wasn't worth his cap hit.

Neither of those is the point. Xwalker regularly hijacked threads to throw in his opinion about those players. Over and over. It's funny for him to be calling out people for not solely discussing what he wants them to discuss. And for the record, I like xwalker as a poster...