Popular songs you hate

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most of Lynyrd Skynyrd

There are a couple I like but beyond that... I have to turn on a cd or something in the car when they come on.

Ballad of Curtis Loew... I like that song.... And guitar wise I like the pinched harmonics in Saturday night special.

But the other... BIG ones they play... Wear me the heck out.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've softened on a couple I hated many moons ago...

Toto's "Rosanna"

Knack "My Sharona" - It was on all the time and didn't take long to build up a good old hatred for it.

strollinruss

Reaction score
Anything by Rush. Just seems like the same cords over and over. Plus, please don't rake me over the coals, Lee Greenwood's, God Bless the USA. I swear I've heard it a million times.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
She's a Brick House. And my wife loves that tune. I hate it with a passion. Woudl rather listen to nails on a blackboard.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Right off the bat, I got these two. I remember when they were brand new, and I despised them. lol :mad:

Don't know what Show Mickey is, lol, must be a typo. It's Hey Mickey.

Love the original of this one, but hate this version.:mad:

these 2 songs not as bad lol

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I would say any rap song drive me nuts > I don't mind some of the old school stuff but what we have today ohh God have mercy.

timb2

Reaction score
That "How Does it Feel" by Bob Dylan he sounds like he is constipated. I hate that song anything by Bob Dylan because half the time I'm trying to figure out what he is saying.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anything by Rush. Just seems like the same cords over and over. Plus, please don't rake me over the coals, Lee Greenwood's, God Bless the USA. I swear I've heard it a million times.
I'm with you on Rush. People thought I was weird when I told them I did not like Rush. I guess they thought I didn't have any musical taste. I just could never get into them.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Almost anything by Adele. I can't change the radio station fast enough.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Basically any AC/DC song

Blasphemy! Saying that is definitely a highway to hell.

75578d1403956762-ok-beat-me-up-hflwduig.jpg

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I'm with you on Rush. People thought I was weird when I told them I did not like Rush. I guess they thought I didn't have any musical taste. I just could never get into them.

Same here. I can't change the station fast enough when Rush comes on.