TRADED Porter traded to Cowboys (2027/6th round, 2028/2nd round)

Conspiracy theory here: did Jerry get a bad bill of health? Why go ALL in on THIS team? It’s not 1 player away
i mean being realistic, he isn't acting GM of this team more than another couple of years. I can see why he personally wants to go all in right now. Might as well. I would have gotten an Edge though.
 
3 career ints and on the final year of his contract, we'll have to see what else is included but I don't know about giving up a 2nd round pick. Hoping it was Porter and a 3rd for a 2nd and say Terrance Steele, Carson, etc.

The secondary is pretty banged up right now so would imagine Porter helps fill a need. I think the back injury is more my back is sore and won't be ready until I get a new contract.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,012
Messages
14,656,946
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top