Kwyn
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 19,791
- Reaction score
- 26,585
He wasn’t talking about BobBecause he was a fan before the owner who trashed the franchise became the owner.
It’s not that hard a concept to grasp.
And Bob doesn’t “hate the players”.
He wasn’t talking about BobBecause he was a fan before the owner who trashed the franchise became the owner.
It’s not that hard a concept to grasp.
And Bob doesn’t “hate the players”.
they traded Pickens for the 75th overall pick. Steelers have a long history of not paying certain players. New regime it’s not unusual to make personnel moves. He’s instantly our best CB.If Porter is so good why would the Steelers trade him for the 64th overall pick in the 2028 draft and a conditional 6th?
Yup….DAMNIT! I wanted to trade Pickens and next years first for Maxx, pickens is equivalent to a first round pick as an all pro receiver, other WRs have gone for a first and more…..Pickens and a first for Maxx damnit! Pickens is gonna just be getting Ceedees leftovers, he’s the main man here, he always produces big with Dak. Pickens isn’t going to be 90+ catch 1300 yard guy here with Lamb still here.We still have a first to trade for an edge rusher. Need Raiders to collapse, though. This 3-0 start is killing my vibe.
My point exactly. Again downs has been solid in coverage so far. Add a good corner like porter… bland goes back to being a number 2 guy. With revel for depth. Not bad.He can also press. We haven't had a corner cable of that in a while.
My mom is a steelers fan and not happyHave not read through all the post yet.
But I love it
Just spent the last hour on the phone with my Steelers fan friend about this.
As she called me about this
She is livid. lol
We switched one injury faking loser for another. Are you happy? I know you love low football characterHe wasn’t talking about Bob
I didn't hear that..........I did hear him say it would be a challenge to keep Lamb AND Pickens on huge long-term deals. Jerry on the other hand, has said several times that he expects Pickens to have a future with the Cowboys but you know Jerry; he says a lot of things.Stephen pretty much said that Pickens wasn’t staying in a training camp interview.
It’s always just worry about it not working out…..sometimes we make moves for players and it turns out like crap. I hope he signs for a reasonable price and keeps up his game…hope it lasts. If we got a legit pass rusher then I would feel good about us really developing on D.Cry for upgrades then complain about whatever
![]()
![]()
He fits right in
He’s probably the best CB we’ve had since DeionWe really are the dumbest team alive. I know this is to "unleash" Caleb...but...given the way we waste 2nd round picks...
This would be flat out stupid to trade a second just to have him walk after the year. Dummy stuffThat figures.
