MikeT22
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,980
- Reaction score
- 6,389
It's really a 2ndIt’s really a 3rd by draft value chart. Even better
It's really a 2ndIt’s really a 3rd by draft value chart. Even better
Jerry is a terrible GMOur last 10 years of 2nd round picks:
2026 none
2025 EZ
2024 Kneeland
2023 Schoonmaker
2022 Sam Williams
2021 Kelvin Joseph
2020 Diggs
2019 Trysten Hill
2018 Connor Williams
2017 Awuzie
If Dallas signed Hendrickson and did this, that would have been much better.I'm in the minority, but I like the move.
We needed a good CB. And I'd rather have a good CB now than a mystery box 2nd rounder 2 years from now.
Only frustration is the refusal to go out and get free agents. We never get top end talent the easiest way: signing them without giving up draft capital.
Still need a pass rusher. But this was a big position of need.
Play a hybrid scheme JPJ man to man vs WR1 then the rest zone shells, would actually help pass rush and run D.They were talking about this on G Bag. Saying he was poor in zone coverage. Much better in man. A 2nd in a good draft is a lot to give up.
The second we gave is in 2028Does that mean we only have a 1st round pick. Or do we have others from trades. Had 2 1st rounders but gave 1 up for Williams. So now no 2nd rounders or 3rd or 4th. Or any.
Maybe Jerry is setting us up to hire Tomlin in the offseason ? Just bc he has 3 functioning brain cells left doesn't mean there is no larger plan.We now have the Steelers 2022 2nd round pick George Pickens, 2023 1st and 2nd round picks: Broderick Jones and Joey Porter Jr.
Probably need to start looking at who they drafted in '24 and '25.
What’s his 40 time?I don’t know.
JP Jr has 3 INTs in 47 games.
Total AV is 15 over 3 seasons.
Not exactly All Pro.
Except I don't believe Tomlin and Pickens got along and Broderick was a bust. These moves aren't likely related to Tomlin, plus I can't see Schotty getting fired with 2 years left on his contract.Maybe Jerry is setting us up to hire Tomlin in the offseason ? Just bc he has 3 functioning brain cells left doesn't mean there is no larger plan.
No. It’s really a 3rd by draft value chart.It's really a 2nd
For sure. Pass rusher is a nightmare at the moment, we literally do not have a guy that can close and wrap up a QB lolYes. I think “needs” are pass rusher and additional linebacker(s). I’m very disappointed that we didn’t add more linebacker talent via the draft.
There were really solid linebacker pieces available when we were on the clock. The Shelton pick really stings because there was legit linebacker and safety help on the board at that spot.
