Position by Position...Pet Cat Thread

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I like the Washington kid from TCU but that's not a huge priority right now. Nice list Hos. Lot of work done there.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;3263644 said:
QB: Zac Robinson Oklahoma State- If we didn't have McGee, I would love Robinson to be our "QB of the Future"
RB: Toby Gerhart Stanford
FB: Tim Tebow Florida- The dangerous FB Pass would win many games for us.
WR: Dez Bryant Oklahoma State- Closest thing I've seen to Michael Irvin.
WR: Golden Tate Notre Dame
TE: Anthony McCoy USC
C: Jeff Byers USC
G: Mike Iupati Idaho - Liked him before the Senior Bowl practice lovefest.
G: Vladimir Ducasse UMass - My Senior Bowl practice crush.
T: Anthony Davis Rutgers
T: Jason Fox Miami

NT: Boo Robinson Wake Forest
DE: Jared Odrick Penn State - Really sold me with the toughness and tenacity he showed.
DE: Tyson Alualu Cal
ILB: Rolando McClain Alabama
ILB: Sean Weatherspoon Missouri
OLB: Jerry Hughes TCU
OLB: Eric Norwood South Carolina
CB: Akwasi Owusu-Ansah Indiana(PA)
CB: Kyle Wilson Boise State
FS: DREAM Eric Berry Tennessee A LITTLE MORE REALISTIC Earl Thomas Texas
SS: Talor Mays SHOCKER

I dont want a DE but great call on the Cal DL. He looked great.

-Devin Mccourty. His stock is a solid 1st-4th right now but I really think he makes a ton of sense for us. Simply B/C getting another S might be real tricky, so drafting Mccourty or Kyle Wilson helps in moving Ball. Id grab Devin Mccourty w/ our 2nd.

Its boring but I need to look at the centers more, I have a feeling were getting one earlier than most might like.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
QB: Dan LeFevour, Central Michigan
RB: Javarris James, Miami
FB: Manase Tonga, BYU
WR:Damian Williams, USC
WR:Andre Roberts, The Citadel
TE: Tony Moeaki, Iowa
C: Erik Cook, New Mexico
LG: Mike Iupati, Idaho
RG: John Jerry, Ole Miss
LT: Bryan Bulaga, Iowa
RT: Kyle Calloway, Iowa

NT: Torrell Troup, Central Florida
DE: Alex Carrington, Arkansas State
DE: Brandon Lang, Troy
ILB: Jamar Chaney, Mississippi State
ILB: Brandon Spikes, Florida
OLB: A.J. Edds, Iowa
OLB: Koa Misi, Utah
CB: Perrish Cox, Oklahoma State
CB: Kyle Wilson, Boise State
FS: Robert Johnson, Utah
SS: Nick Polk, Indiana

burmafrd

Reaction score
As an Iowa fan I can tell you that Bulaga underperformed this year. I have real questions about whether he can really be a top OT. Reminds me of Gallery.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Hostile;3263235 said:
KR/PR...Gordon Banks of Kansas State. Yes, he's a midget. Yes, he made a mistake and tested positive for weed. He also runs a sub 4.3 time in the 40 and is a Special Teams return ace. A late round flier on him for the sake of Return Yardage advantages would thrill me. Taking him as a UDFA would make me even happier.

big dog cowboy;3263577 said:
Wow you surprised me a little with that one. Obviously I've seen this kid play a lot. My favorite K-Stater since some CB named Newman came out. Someone might use a 7th on him. That wouldn't surprise me.

Surprising you both like him so much as you did not get his name right. It's Brandon Banks.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Alexander;3264177 said:
Surprising you both like him so much as you did not get his name right. It's Brandon Banks.

They love him so much, they gave him a nickname?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Alexander;3264177 said:
Holy crap. Gordon is a guy I used to go to church with. Thanks.

For what it is worth, this is not the first time I have mentioned him and I did get the name right then. Just a faux pas, not lack of knowledge.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Just one....O'Brien Schofield. If he slips through the draft, sign him as an FA and stash him on IR.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Hostile;3264230 said:

For what it is worth, this is not the first time I have mentioned him and I did get the name right then. Just a faux pas, not lack of knowledge.

I think the Rams have to take a chance on a QB. You just can't take a DT when you have a shot at a possible franchise QB. It's too important. See Falcons drafting Matt Ryan when the entire fan base was begging for Glen Dorsey.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Alexander;3264177 said:

didnt he just recently get into some off field trouble? by recently, i mean within the last month or so.

The Realist

Reaction score
QB - Matt Nichols

RB - CJ Spiller

TE/FB - Aaron Hernandez, Nathan Overby, TE from Louisiana Tech

WR - Antonio Brown, Marcus Easley

OT - Jared Veldheer

OG - Ducasse, MJ, Newhouse

C - Pouncey

NT - Cody

DE - Alualu

ILB - Josh Hull, kid from LSU

OLB - dk

FS - Robert Johnson, AOA, Major Wright

SS - pass

CB - Winnebago, Chris Cook

K - Hunter Lawrence

BPA at 27 pet cats - Spiller, Graham

VACowboy

Reaction score
AOA and Alex Carrington are my cats, but a few other players I like are....

Aaron Hernandez (TE) - Smoooooth. Tremendous down-field threat
Adrian Tracey (OLB) - Put up some of the best career stats in NCAA history.
Arthur Moats (OLB) - Mister Disruption. From Charles Haley's alma matre.
Nate Collins (DT) - Amazingly productive

My FA special: David Gettis (WR) - Baylor - Huge and fast.

And like most everyone else, I love Chris Cook. Moooore WAHOOS!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
One guy I didnt mention, but I have always liked is ILB Joe Pawelek. He isn't the fastest guy on the field......but he seems to always be around the ball and has 9 career INTs. He is not a great athlete, but he is a great football player.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Right now my pets are any O-line with promise and a solid cb. Names? Ain't got any yet...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Let me first note that my idea of a "pet cat" is a player who's not really highly ranked (say, top 100 talent)... but that's just me, and this list will reflect that:

QB-- I agree with Hos about Matt Nichols, he has a pro arm and some mobility... I also like Nick Graziano from Arkansas Tech, and Bradley George from Texas State, both of whom will almost certainly go undrafted... Graziano is a little short for the position, just 6-1, but he's kinda Romo-esque; he passed for nearly 360 yards per game this season, with 38 TDs and 12 ints, and he shows some mobility too, rushing for 455 yards on 76 carries with 7 more TDs... I wonder if Jerry's Arkansas connections have him clued in to Nick... as for George, he's a pure dropback passer, a statue in the pocket, but he's 6-6, and has passed for over 9500 yards and 91 TDs in his college career...

RB-- Mikell Simpson, Virginia, and William Ford, South Carolina State... Simpson played for a rather bad UVa offense, but he can play RB or WR, he can return kicks, and NFLDS even suggests he might be converted to CB... Ford is a little waterbug, who will run a sub-4.4 40 this offseason... he rushed for nearly 2900 yards his last 2 seasons, 4650 in his career... again, neither one is likely to be drafted...

FB-- got a real Super Sleeper Special here, another likely undrafted rookie free agent name of Jameson Konz from Kent State... he converted from linebacker while in college (suggesting he has a pretty physical nature), and I think he could even be a good back in a one back offense... he goes 6-3, weighs 230 pounds, and runs the 40 in right around 4.45 seconds... that's right, I said 4.45 seconds... some scouts even project him to WR, but I think he could bulk up to around 240, and still run a sub-4.5... which would make him a dangerous receiver out of the backfield...

TE-- Michael Hoomanawanui, Illinois... I like to include one player whose name is tough to spell every year, LOL... he goes 6-4, 265 pounds, and will run the 40 in around 4.75 seconds... he has good hands and runs good routes, but his blocking needs a little work (he has the size to develop in that area, though)... Michael might be drafted, but no earlier than the 6th or 7th round... there are a pair of likely undrafted rookie free agents at this position that I like too-- Greg Boone from Virginia Tech, and Jeff Cottam from Tennessee... Boone is a converted quarterback who goes 6-3, 280 pounds (he even ran some "wild turkey" for the Hokies), while Cottam is the younger brother of NFL player Brad Cottam... Jeff goes 6-8, 260 pounds, runs a 4.65 40, and is more of a receiving threat than a blocking threat...

WR-- David Gettis from Baylor (6-4, 216 pounds, 4.45 second 40), Jeff Moturi from UTEP (6-0, 190 pounds, 4.45 second 40) and Kelton Tindal from Newberry (6-2, 200 pounds, 4.25 second 40) are three intriguing late round, UDFA prospects... Gettis has impressive size-speed numbers, Moturi was a home run hitter for UTEP, and Tindal played at a very low level, but look at that speed...

C-- I'd be all in favor of investing a late round pick in Erik Cook from New Mexico (6-6, 320 pounds, 5.3 second 40) whose brother Ryan is already in the NFL... after the draft, I'd look at Sean Allen from East Carolina (6-3, 310 pounds, 5.2 second 40) and Garrett Anderson from South Carolina (6-4, 310 pounds, 5.1 second 40)... all three players might factor in at guard too...

OG-- Marshall Newhouse from TCU would look good in the 5th or 6th round (6-3, 325 pounds, 5.0 second 40), and Thomas Austin from Clemson intrigues me in the 7th round (6-3, 316 pounds, 5.1 second 40, he can play some center too)... after the draft, I like Joe Hawley from UNLV (6-3, 316 pounds, 5.15 second 40)...

OT-- the depth is pretty fair at this position this year, good enough that you might be able to claim a Jared Veldheer from Hillsdale in the 4th or 5th round (6-8, 325 pounds, 4.9 second 40), or big ol' Chris Scott from Tennessee in the 5th or 6th round (6-5, 325 pounds, 5.3 second 40, he may be a better guard prospect than a tackle prospect), or in the 7th round, perhaps either Will Barker from Virginia (6-7, 320 pounds, 5.3 second 40, he can play guard as well) or Casey Knips from South Dakota State (6-8, 310 pounds, 5.15 second 40)... and after the draft, I like J'Marcus Webb from West Texas A&M (a Texas transfer, he goes 6-7, 325 pounds and runs a 5.25 second 40), or Carl Spitale from Florida Atlantic (6-6, 320 pounds, 5.3 second 40, he can play some guard too)...

DE-- talking pure 3-4 DEs here, the players who might project to OLB in the 3-4 will be considered a few sections down... in the 7th round range, there are 2 prospects who have caught my interest-- Clifton Geathers from South Carolina (6-7, 286 pounds, 4.85 second 40), and Brandon Deaderick from Alabama (6-4, 295 pounds, 4.9 second 40)... after the draft, the Boys might want to look at Greg Middleton from Indiana (6-3, 285 pounds, 4.8 second 40) or Sean Lissemore from William & Mary (6-3, 286 pounds, 4.8 second 40)...

DT-- there's really not much here I like later in the draft, but Jay Ross from East Carolina might make some sense in the 7th round (6-3, 316 pounds, 5.05 second 40), and after the draft, maybe Ekom Udofia from Stanford (6-1, 325 pounds, 5.1 second 40)...

OLB-- there seems to be nice quality and nice depth in the later rounds of this draft at OLB, including Cameron Sheffield from Troy in the 5th round range (6-3, 255 pounds, 4.75 second 40), Danny Batten from South Dakota State in the 6th or 7th round (6-3, 250 pounds, 4.65 second 40), Tim Knicky from Stephen F. Austin in that same range (6-4, 235 pounds, 4.6 second 40)... and after the draft is over, you might find Jarvis Geathers-- the son of former NFL DE James "Jumpy" Geathers-- from Central Florida (6-3, 240 pounds, 4.6 second 40), Junior Galette from Stillman (6-2, 255 pounds, 4.6 second 40) or Larry Hunt from Central Arkansas (6-1, 250 pounds, 4.55 second 40)... all three of these likely UDRFAs were highly productive in college...

ILB-- not much here, but in the 4th or 5th I kinda like Jamar Cheney from Mississippi State (6-1, 240 pounds, 4.6 second 40)... he might be able to play some OLB too...

CB-- I'm looking at mostly big corners who might factor in at free safety too, and many of the draftniks in here have already "discovered" my two biggest pet cats at this position-- Akwasi Owusu-Ansah from Indiana, Pa. (6-1, 205 pounds, 4.45 second 40) and Chris Cook from Virginia (6-2, 210 pounds, 4.5 second 40)... both players look like 3rd or 4th round prospects at the moment... Owusu-Ansah can return kicks, too... in the 4th or 5th round range, I like Brian Jackson from Oklahoma (6-0, 205 pounds, 4.5 second 40)... I think he'll make a nice press corner, and he offers something on special teams (coverage-wise)... after the draft, the Miner in me says take a run at Cornelius Brown from UTEP, even if their defense was gawdawful this year... he's 5-11, 195 pounds, and will probably run a sub-4.4 40 at the combine... he'll be playing in the Texas Vs. The Nation game this weekend...

FS-- once again, Hos made a good call on Robert Johnson from Utah (6-2, 195 pounds, 4.5 second 40)... this guy just makes plays, and often against the best competition... he projects as a 4th or 5th rounder at this point... after the draft, I'd look at Scann Schillinger from Montana (6-0, 200 pounds, 4.4 second 40)...

SS-- the Cowboys have reportedly shown an interest in Larry Asante from Nebraska (6-0, 210 pounds, 4.5 second 40), who grades out as about a 4th round pick at the moment... he sure was part of a really good defense... at one point, I would have included Myron Rolle on this list, but even though he performed well during the Senior Bowl practices, those critics who have said he didn't make many plays in college seem to have a point...

Disclaimer-- I haven't really gone into the DBs in great depth yet, I may yet uncover other pet cats there...

Please don't make fun of the fact I have over 40 pet cats... I'll keep the litter box clean until the draft, honest... :D

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
silverbear;3264874 said:
Let me first note that my idea of a "pet cat" is a player who's not really highly ranked (say, top 100 talent)... but that's just me, and this list will reflect that:

QB-- I agree with Hos about Matt Nichols, he has a pro arm and some mobility... I also like Nick Graziano from Arkansas Tech, and Bradley George from Texas State, both of whom will almost certainly go undrafted... Graziano is a little short for the position, just 6-1, but he's kinda Romo-esque; he passed for nearly 360 yards per game this season, with 38 TDs and 12 ints, and he shows some mobility too, rushing for 455 yards on 76 carries with 7 more TDs... I wonder if Jerry's Arkansas connections have him clued in to Nick... as for George, he's a pure dropback passer, a statue in the pocket, but he's 6-6, and has passed for over 9500 yards and 91 TDs in his college career...

RB-- Mikell Simpson, Virginia, and William Ford, South Carolina State... Simpson played for a rather bad UVa offense, but he can play RB or WR, he can return kicks, and NFLDS even suggests he might be converted to CB... Ford is a little waterbug, who will run a sub-4.4 40 this offseason... he rushed for nearly 2900 yards his last 2 seasons, 4650 in his career... again, neither one is likely to be drafted...

FB-- got a real Super Sleeper Special here, another likely undrafted rookie free agent name of Jameson Konz from Kent State... he converted from linebacker while in college (suggesting he has a pretty physical nature), and I think he could even be a good back in a one back offense... he goes 6-3, weighs 230 pounds, and runs the 40 in right around 4.45 seconds... that's right, I said 4.45 seconds... some scouts even project him to WR, but I think he could bulk up to around 240, and still run a sub-4.5... which would make him a dangerous receiver out of the backfield...

TE-- Michael Hoomanawanui, Illinois... I like to include one player whose name is tough to spell every year, LOL... he goes 6-4, 265 pounds, and will run the 40 in around 4.75 seconds... he has good hands and runs good routes, but his blocking needs a little work (he has the size to develop in that area, though)... Michael might be drafted, but no earlier than the 6th or 7th round... there are a pair of likely undrafted rookie free agents at this position that I like too-- Greg Boone from Virginia Tech, and Jeff Cottam from Tennessee... Boone is a converted quarterback who goes 6-3, 280 pounds (he even ran some "wild turkey" for the Hokies), while Cottam is the younger brother of NFL player Brad Cottam... Jeff goes 6-8, 260 pounds, runs a 4.65 40, and is more of a receiving threat than a blocking threat...

WR-- David Gettis from Baylor (6-4, 216 pounds, 4.45 second 40), Jeff Moturi from UTEP (6-0, 190 pounds, 4.45 second 40) and Kelton Tindal from Newberry (6-2, 200 pounds, 4.25 second 40) are three intriguing late round, UDFA prospects... Gettis has impressive size-speed numbers, Moturi was a home run hitter for UTEP, and Tindal played at a very low level, but look at that speed...

C-- I'd be all in favor of investing a late round pick in Erik Cook from New Mexico (6-6, 320 pounds, 5.3 second 40) whose brother Ryan is already in the NFL... after the draft, I'd look at Sean Allen from East Carolina (6-3, 310 pounds, 5.2 second 40) and Garrett Anderson from South Carolina (6-4, 310 pounds, 5.1 second 40)... all three players might factor in at guard too...

OG-- Marshall Newhouse from TCU would look good in the 5th or 6th round (6-3, 325 pounds, 5.0 second 40), and Thomas Austin from Clemson intrigues me in the 7th round (6-3, 316 pounds, 5.1 second 40, he can play some center too)... after the draft, I like Joe Hawley from UNLV (6-3, 316 pounds, 5.15 second 40)...

OT-- the depth is pretty fair at this position this year, good enough that you might be able to claim a Jared Veldheer from Hillsdale in the 4th or 5th round (6-8, 325 pounds, 4.9 second 40), or big ol' Chris Scott from Tennessee in the 5th or 6th round (6-5, 325 pounds, 5.3 second 40, he may be a better guard prospect than a tackle prospect), or in the 7th round, perhaps either Will Barker from Virginia (6-7, 320 pounds, 5.3 second 40, he can play guard as well) or Casey Knips from South Dakota State (6-8, 310 pounds, 5.15 second 40)... and after the draft, I like J'Marcus Webb from West Texas A&M (a Texas transfer, he goes 6-7, 325 pounds and runs a 5.25 second 40), or Carl Spitale from Florida Atlantic (6-6, 320 pounds, 5.3 second 40, he can play some guard too)...

DE-- talking pure 3-4 DEs here, the players who might project to OLB in the 3-4 will be considered a few sections down... in the 7th round range, there are 2 prospects who have caught my interest-- Clifton Geathers from South Carolina (6-7, 286 pounds, 4.85 second 40), and Brandon Deaderick from Alabama (6-4, 295 pounds, 4.9 second 40)... after the draft, the Boys might want to look at Greg Middleton from Indiana (6-3, 285 pounds, 4.8 second 40) or Sean Lissemore from William & Mary (6-3, 286 pounds, 4.8 second 40)...

DT-- there's really not much here I like later in the draft, but Jay Ross from East Carolina might make some sense in the 7th round (6-3, 316 pounds, 5.05 second 40), and after the draft, maybe Ekom Udofia from Stanford (6-1, 325 pounds, 5.1 second 40)...

OLB-- there seems to be nice quality and nice depth in the later rounds of this draft at OLB, including Cameron Sheffield from Troy in the 5th round range (6-3, 255 pounds, 4.75 second 40), Danny Batten from South Dakota State in the 6th or 7th round (6-3, 250 pounds, 4.65 second 40), Tim Knicky from Stephen F. Austin in that same range (6-4, 235 pounds, 4.6 second 40)... and after the draft is over, you might find Jarvis Geathers-- the son of former NFL DE James "Jumpy" Geathers-- from Central Florida (6-3, 240 pounds, 4.6 second 40), Junior Galette from Stillman (6-2, 255 pounds, 4.6 second 40) or Larry Hunt from Central Arkansas (6-1, 250 pounds, 4.55 second 40)... all three of these likely UDRFAs were highly productive in college...

ILB-- not much here, but in the 4th or 5th I kinda like Jamar Cheney from Mississippi State (6-1, 240 pounds, 4.6 second 40)... he might be able to play some OLB too...

CB-- I'm looking at mostly big corners who might factor in at free safety too, and many of the draftniks in here have already "discovered" my two biggest pet cats at this position-- Akwasi Owusu-Ansah from Indiana, Pa. (6-1, 205 pounds, 4.45 second 40) and Chris Cook from Virginia (6-2, 210 pounds, 4.5 second 40)... both players look like 3rd or 4th round prospects at the moment... Owusu-Ansah can return kicks, too... in the 4th or 5th round range, I like Brian Jackson from Oklahoma (6-0, 205 pounds, 4.5 second 40)... I think he'll make a nice press corner, and he offers something on special teams (coverage-wise)... after the draft, the Miner in me says take a run at Cornelius Brown from UTEP, even if their defense was gawdawful this year... he's 5-11, 195 pounds, and will probably run a sub-4.4 40 at the combine... he'll be playing in the Texas Vs. The Nation game this weekend...

FS-- once again, Hos made a good call on Robert Johnson from Utah (6-2, 195 pounds, 4.5 second 40)... this guy just makes plays, and often against the best competition... he projects as a 4th or 5th rounder at this point... after the draft, I'd look at Scann Schillinger from Montana (6-0, 200 pounds, 4.4 second 40)...

SS-- the Cowboys have reportedly shown an interest in Larry Asante from Nebraska (6-0, 210 pounds, 4.5 second 40), who grades out as about a 4th round pick at the moment... he sure was part of a really good defense... at one point, I would have included Myron Rolle on this list, but even though he performed well during the Senior Bowl practices, those critics who have said he didn't make many plays in college seem to have a point...

Disclaimer-- I haven't really gone into the DBs in great depth yet, I may yet uncover other pet cats there...

Please don't make fun of the fact I have over 40 pet cats... I'll keep the litter box clean until the draft, honest... :D

I really appreciate all the work you put into these lists, gives me a reason to buy cat food all of a sudden...:D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;3264880 said:
I really appreciate all the work you put into these lists, gives me a reason to buy cat food all of a sudden...:D

Hey, it's fun for me too, but I appreciate the compliment... at this point, my prospects list is at 96 players, and as I mentioned in the earlier post, I haven't gotten to the DBs yet... and since the Boys are drafting at 27 (and Jerry has said he won't be trading up), I have not included any player rated in the top 20 by NFLDS...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hostile;3264230 said:

I'm doing a project tracking every former player's birthdays and I came across Gordon Banks.

Now I have no idea what Gordon's last name really is. The one I went to church with that is.

Doesn't change the fact I screwed up Brandon's name, but I am more confused than ever.

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
QB: Zach Robinson
RB: Dexter McCluster, seen everyone of his games and think the kid is a game-breaker.
WR: Jacoby Ford, Mardy Gillyard, I love speed and both of these guys have it.
TE: Aaron Hernandez, Super athletic, looks more like a WR than a TE
T: Jason Fox
G: Maurkice Pouncy
C: Matt Tennant

DE:Greg Hardy, Austin Lane
DT:Cam Thomas, Tyson Alualu
LB: Pat Angerer, Sean Witherspoon
CB: Kyle Wilson, Syd'Quan Thompson
S: Myron Rolle, Nate Allen

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
QB: I'll go off the board here and say Max Hall.
RB: Curtis Steele-Quick, tough runner with a great attitude equals NFL player
FB: Richard Dickson
WR: Andre Roberts-Love this type of kid, high character, very good athlete
WR: Golden Tate Notre Dame
TE: Jimmy Graham, Miami-Bennett clone
C: Maurkice Pouncey-I would be fine with this pick if the Boys traded down a few spots
G: Brandon Carter, Texas Tech - Iupati is everyone's pick, so I'll choose someone else for fun. Carter, Gurode and Bigg would be a devasting inside trio.
G: Vladimir Ducasse UMass - Like his athleticism, but he's a project
T: Bryan Bulaga, Iowa-Tough as nails and capable of manning either tackle spot
T: Kyle Calloway, Iowa-Can you tell I like Hawkeye lineman?
NT: Torell Troup
DE: Mike Neal, Purdue
DE: Alex Carrington, Arkansas St-Showed well at Senior Bowl
ILB: Rolando McClain Alabama-Love this guy, too bad he will be loooooong gone
ILB:Sean Lee, Penn St-Will prove to be a steal if he goes after the second rd. Bet he goes to the Pats.
OLB:Brandon Graham, Michigan
OLB:Eric Norwood, South Carolina-High effort guy
CB: Devin McCourty, Rutgers
CB:Walter Thurmond, Oregon-Middle round steal?
FS-Nate Allen, South Florida
SS-Myrone Rolle-Fla St.
K-Hunter Lawrence-Tex