Possible 10-15 years of .500 football when Dak's gone

Q_the_man

Reaction score
This team isn’t winning a championship with Prescott.

Neither is Lamar. And he plays with a great defense on the other side.

Those two have playoff yips. It’s embedded.

Move on.

Who gives a crap about regular season trophies to only choke in the end.
How did Lamar get into this. He took his team to the afc championship and loss 17-10 to a dynasty and perhaps one of the best QBs ever. Dak lost to the youngest team in the NFL as Dallas becomes the first ever 2 seed to lose to a 7th seed. Apples and oranges

Q_the_man

Reaction score
If Dak leaves we will not be a sub 500 team long. Maybe a year or 2 if that. Romo got hurt and rookie Dak kept us above 500 therefore I think another rookie can keep us close to 500 or better

vig454

Reaction score
QB’s don’t grow on trees. No matter what you think of Dak, he‘s not the reason for not having much playoff success. He was 2nd in NFL MVP race for a reason. He’s that good. Once he’s gone, it could possibly be years before they break .500. This is no Chicago Bears defense in the making not with massive holes at DT and LB. Mahomes and Brady are generational type players. Picking a QB in the draft is a 50/50 crap shoot AT BEST. So many 1st round busts at that position. Casual fans don’t understand that and want Dak gone NOW. But ask them who’s going to be the QB? They think anyone they draft will be the answer right away. Not likely to happen.

I hope Dak gets extended because I know he gives the team the best chance of winning the Super Bowl. I just hope it’s a team friendly extension. Fix the running game and get a defense that can stop the run and he can easily lead this team to the Super Bowl.
:facepalm: