Possible free agent additions left

JayFord

Reaction score
Who cares at this point

I’m not so sure we even sign zeke, dak or any of our core

We might just lowball dak and start mike white and if white wins a Super Bowl trade him for a 7th

Sydla

Reaction score
You do realize you can sign your own FAs and that is still called signing FAs.

If you want a realistic list you will read what I said.
It is way more realistic than what these other people are thinking.

Just cause you don't like it, don't mean it aint true.

I mean if you want to play this game of being technical, you listed Dak, Zeke and Cooper and none of those three are actually free agents right now.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Necessary but how does it make us better? How do we improve upon the success of last year?

Did not see the question of how it makes us better in that post.

However we do or should get better with Frederick coming back healthier and having Looney as a proven backup. We should have Coop in the system another year compared to coming into the season after it started. If we DON'T resign tank I don't see how it makes us better.

Look...you guys don't like it, I get it.

I put forward a list of realistic players this team will sign...nothing more.

Like it, don't like it...that is one you.

heir

Reaction score
Dak
Tank
Coop
Zeke
Well out of those names, Tank is the only free agent. The others would be extensions but I do get your point.

I am not/wasn't/or will ever be thinking Dallas would go after huge name free agents and paying top dollar. That's why I am not that upset about Earl Thomas because I KNEW it wouldn't hapoen. Every year they do sign some free agents, (Austin, Thomas, Woods etc from last year). I'm asking out if those type of deals who could they realistically sign or who you would like them to.

movaughn88

Reaction score

However we do or should get better with Frederick coming back healthier and having Looney as a proven backup. We should have Coop in the system another year compared to coming into the season after it started. If we DON'T resign tank I don't see how it makes us better.

Our feelings are already hurt, why u gotta yell at us dawg?

Ebnorice

Reaction score
55-F1-C512-C59-A-4-E9-D-B388-1-E66-F105-F9-B8.gif
[/url][/IMG] Our big signing will be the always injured Kevin White.

Top ten pick. Has never made a impact in the league.
a>

a>

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Necessary but how does it make us better? How do we improve upon the success of last year?

Because when you have a old team players get better. They will get better from within alone....but you don't rely just on that. They have a real chance here because they have youth and they get better every year...instead of surrounding that with some solid vets....they are just going to live and die by the youth.

heir

Reaction score
If healthy I would expect Ansah to be very expensive. He had 12 sacks in 2017 but only played 7 games in 2018.

Tyler Eifert will get an incentive type contract from some team. He is a bigger injury risk than Sean Lee.
Yeah I know if healthy he would, but I'm not sure he is. Again. Don't think it would happen but....

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Hey at least we locked down FB Jamize Olawale.. That should alleviate some of our fears.:p

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If healthy I would expect Ansah to be very expensive. He had 12 sacks in 2017 but only played 7 games in 2018.

Tyler Eifert will get an incentive type contract from some team. He is a bigger injury risk than Sean Lee.
IT depends. He seems like one of those guys to suffer from the market drying up and have to settle for a one year deal. A potential bargain. But that's me assuming.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
None of them are free agents, nor would they be additions as is specified in the thread title, though.
+1

Our need to extend our own before we need to is a sickness that costs us big time. Cheap players on good contracts are NFL gold. Dak and Zeke are NFL gold right now. Tank and Cooper do not really apply but they are players with 5th years options and franchise tags. No need to extend long term at all.

revospeed

Reaction score
Ha-Ha Clinto-Dix is someone who could be cheap and could play box safety while Woods mans FS.

Jimmie Ward can play both safety and CB, but he isn't the type of CB that Richard likes.

Wilkerson, Suh, Malcom Brown and Danny Shelton are all DTs that I'd like to see added.

Benson Mayowa is coming back for sure. Done deal.

dallasdave

Reaction score

:hammer::hammer::hammer:you nailed it

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I know if healthy he would, but I'm not sure he is. Again. Don't think it would happen but....

At least he has already had the shoulder surgery unlike DLaw who has not.

Brax

Reaction score
I mean if you want to play this game of being technical, you listed Dak, Zeke and Cooper and none of those three are actually free agents right now.
actually none of them are.