Possible picks at 24

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
So here's a thing as far as possible picks. The Cowboys have a habit of drafting just to tick me off. In 2022, the one sinking-feeling 1st round psopect that I absolutely hated and did not want the Cowboys to draft was Tyler Smith (I wanted Jermaine Johnson or Linderbaum). In 2023, the one sinking-feeling prospect that I absolutely hated was Mazi. I wanted Nolan Smith or LaPorta.

This year, the sinking-feeling prospect I see is Tyler Guyton. I love all the other early-round OLmen in this class, so Will McClay will draft Guyton just to spite me.

You heard it here first, CZ.

Chasing6

Reaction score
So here's a thing as far as possible picks. The Cowboys have a habit of drafting just to tick me off. In 2022, the one sinking-feeling 1st round psopect that I absolutely hated and did not want the Cowboys to draft was Tyler Smith (I wanted Jermaine Johnson or Linderbaum). In 2023, the one sinking-feeling prospect that I absolutely hated was Mazi. I wanted Nolan Smith or LaPorta.

This year, the sinking-feeling prospect I see is Tyler Guyton. I love all the other early-round OLmen in this class, so Will McClay will draft Guyton just to spite me.

Barton please!!!!

1942willys

Reaction score
At this time I really hope JPJ drops to us
we can work around LT with Tyler for next year to see if he can play at near the level he can at Guard. Bluntly speaking I will take a Pro Bowl LT over a All Pro G,

cnuball21

Reaction score

I think Guyton has a little boom or bust. The movement skills at his size / length is absurd so I think he warrants the 1st round grade.

There are guys I like over him but he has the traits NFL teams covet.

He’s a better prospect than Tyler was.

1942willys

Reaction score
I think Guyton has a little boom or bust. The movement skills at his size / length is absurd so I think he warrants the 1st round grade.

There are guys I like over him but he has the traits NFL teams covet.

He’s a better prospect than Tyler was.
I would take 5 excellent lunch pail guys over 5 Pro Bowl divas anytime

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
With the Cowboys having so many needs, and more now with Pollard, et al leaving. it really doesn't matter what player you get as long as he's a good prospect. In just about any draft there are about 50 or so excellent to really good players. No matter who's picked from 1-23, there will be a good player available at 24 and probably at 56 as well.

Quit wringing your hands about getting "the man" at 24, just do everything possible to make your picks worthwhile....