Possible picks at 24

Carson

Reaction score
I don’t think they reach at LT.

Remember this name. Christian Mahogany

34 career starts split between left (11) and right (23) guard. Played at Boston College. Kid is an old school bully.

Played under coach Steve Shimko and could be drafted in round 3. Reminds me of that Robert Hunt type player.

Chasing6

Reaction score
*Brian Thomas

I'd imagine LB is at play also.
Payton Wilson
Edgerin Cooper.

Honestly like all those guys you have listed and the 3 I mentioned.

I think there are a lot of good players in the top 100 this year.

Our first 3 picks are most likely going to be starters next year.
Pretty sure the same people that selected last years picks, are selecting this years picks.

Chasing6

Reaction score
This is what it looks like to me. Let me know if I missed anybody.
Jackson Powers-Johnson
Amarius Mims
Tyler Guyton
Troy Fautanu
Graham Barton
Jordan Morgan
Zach Frazier
Chop Robinson
Adonai Mitchell

Who do you like?
I think we almost have to go OLine and if someone false to us that is not OLine who should not be there, then we will be trading down for more picks, unless we are in love with JPJ, Barton or a LT.

2 current openings on the OLine. Could change in free agency. Martin is not getting younger and Steele did not have a great year.

So we have a lot of OLine challenges, but we had similar problems last year and passed up on O'C for a back up TE.

cowboybish

Reaction score
This is what it looks like to me. Let me know if I missed anybody.
Jackson Powers-Johnson
Amarius Mims
Tyler Guyton
Troy Fautanu
Graham Barton
Jordan Morgan
Zach Frazier
Chop Robinson
Adonai Mitchell

Who do you like?
I’m concerned about Mims. He’s carrying 360 pounds and he has very little experience thus far. I bet you he has injury problems. He needs to get down to 330-335 I just don’t think I’d take him.

rambo2

Reaction score
I’m concerned about Mims. He’s carrying 360 pounds and he has very little experience thus far. I bet you he has injury problems. He needs to get down to 330-335 I just don’t think I’d take him.
I'd like to get Troy Fautanu, but I think he will be gone. If Fautanu is gone, I think that Jordan Morgan would be a good target.

Smith22

Reaction score
My current feeling is:

JPJ, Fautanu and Mims will be gone before we pick at 24.

I don't think Frazier makes it to us in the 2nd.

I think Barton and Morgan will be available at 24.

Limmer could be option in the 3rd.

Chasing6

Reaction score
My current feeling is:

Barton seems like a very logical pick who could start day 1 at either guard spot or center and play either tackle spot if he had to.

We seem to put a high value on versatility.

Landryhat73

Reaction score
Troy Fautanu or Amarius Mims if still on the board at 24. If not hopefully trade down and get an extra 3rd and pick Jordan Morgan or Tyler Guyton.

1942willys

Reaction score
Troy Fautanu or Amarius Mims if still on the board at 24. If not hopefully trade down and get an extra 3rd and pick Jordan Morgan or Tyler Guyton.
I would not be against a trade down; bottom of the first and top of the second is about the same.

rambo2

Reaction score
My current feeling is:

I'm thinking they would take Fautanu if he was there, but I think he will be gone. I think it will be close with Jackson Powers-Johnson, I think that they would take him. I think that Mitchell could be available, but they really need oline right now. A team would want to trade for Mitchell. To me it is a hard call to take oline or take Mitchell. I think that Barton and Morgan are good targets. I like Morgan. I like Morgan at left tackle. I like him over Guyton because Guyton has been a right tackle.

My choice would be:
1. Fautanu
2. Jackson Powers-Johnson
3. Hard call. Morgan or Mitchell
If Fautanu is gone, I would consider a trade back even if Jackson Powers-Johnson is available. Might do the trade and then take what is left between JPJ, Morgan, and Mitchell.

There also would be a surprise if someone is available that we didn't think would be there like Byron Murphy.

raven55

Reaction score
why you boneheads still playing into the dumb and dumber playbook how many more years will you buy this BS from them spend your money on your family or yourself it will be spend better

Chasing6

Reaction score
I'm thinking they would take Fautanu if he was there, but I think he will be gone. I think it will be close with Jackson Powers-Johnson, I think that they would take him. I think that Mitchell could be available, but they really need oline right now. A team would want to trade for Mitchell. To me it is a hard call to take oline or take Mitchell. I think that Barton and Morgan are good targets. I like Morgan. I like Morgan at left tackle. I like him over Guyton because Guyton has been a right tackle.

My choice would be:
1. Fautanu
2. Jackson Powers-Johnson
3. Hard call. Morgan or Mitchell
If Fautanu is gone, I would consider a trade back even if Jackson Powers-Johnson is available. Might do the trade and then take what is left between JPJ, Morgan, and Mitchell.

There also would be a surprise if someone is available that we didn't think would be there like Byron Murphy.
Don't forget Barton.

reddyuta

Reaction score
If we draft an OT at 24 he has to start,the more i watch Mims the more I think he will go before 24 because teams are always enamoured by Size and athleticism in an LT,i wont mind Guyton though.