Possible picks at 24

rambo2

Reaction score
I’d not gloss over cornerbacks. If a Koolaid or Wiggins falls, that could be it. Also if Latu falls due to medical, I could see that too
The corner that I like is Tampa from Iowa State. It looks like he goes between 30 and 45.

McMicah

Reaction score
I’m just gonna say that Jackson Powers Johnson has 32” arms….that is approaching T-Rex domain. Even if he falls, the boys may prefer Barton if it comes to C

tm1119

Reaction score
I’m just gonna say that Jackson Powers Johnson has 32” arms….that is approaching T-Rex domain. Even if he falls, the boys may prefer Barton if it comes to C
32” arms is perfectly fine if you’re drafting him to be a C only

rags747

Reaction score
Mims pulled his hammy on his second 40. First 40 was a 5.07, the guy looks like he does not have an ounce of fat on him.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I left Thomas off because I think he will go higher. I really like those 2 linebackers. They could be in play and for sure would be with a trade back.
Did someone say trade back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aven8

Reaction score
Mims-Smith-?????-Martin- ~sigh~

I can't stress enough how much I hate Terence Steele and that contract.
Them meeting with Biadiz’s agent is scary. They can’t afford to keep paying the Oline.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Mims is a dancing bear. So much upside. He's my home run hope.

Fautanu would be 2nd on the list.

But ultimately I am at peace knowing we always draft well all of the time and we will this time too.
I don't see anyway Mims falls to 24, we sure as hell aren't trading up....SJ hasn't figured out that you do that for good players.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I’d not gloss over cornerbacks. If a Koolaid or Wiggins falls, that could be it. Also if Latu falls due to medical, I could see that too
corner is a problem for this team, with Lewis and Gallimore being free agents plus getting up there in age

McMicah

Reaction score
Depends on what happens with Gilmore and Lewis.
Didn’t sound like Gilmore was coming back based on the podcasts I heard from inside the Star and quotes from the FO. And I’m not very excited about bringing back a guy with a perpetual foot issue

tm1119

Reaction score
Yep. Linderbaum’s are under 32“. I think JPJ is going to be an All Pro player. It would be very difficult to not take him if he’s available.
I feel like I get into this debate every draft season…but yes, C’s don’t need long arms. C’s with 33+” arms are actually the outlier. Go through the top 15 C’s in the league and the majority have 32 1/2” arms or less.