Post an obscure and pointless fact

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When I was commuting to So OK, one of my customers was an avid hunter and went on the copters that were allowed to hunt the feral hogs. The ranchers were providing the copters. Cheaper than the damage they do to the land. And they have no naturel enemies left to keep them in check except man.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
When I was commuting to So OK, one of my customers was an avid hunter and went on the copters that were allowed to hunt the feral hogs. The ranchers were providing the copters. Cheaper than the damage they do to the land. And they have no naturel enemies left to keep them in check except man.
china-police-vs-wild-boar-04.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I had an uncle up in Colorado when there was a state bounty on coyotes of like $35 & him and another rancher would go up in like a small Cessna airplane and hunt them ,then radio to the wives on the ground in jeeps to where to locate the ones they'd 'dropped' ,,,well ,they were pulling snorts outta' a whiskey jug up in the air& uncle Earl shot /clipped the tip end off of one end of the prop,he said that thing was about to immediately flat out come unglued in mid-air thru vibration, they made an abrupt forced landing & hacksawed off about 6" off the other end of the prop and took off again,,, he said they jettisoned that whiskey bottle after that too!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I had an uncle up in Colorado when there was a state bounty on coyotes of like $35 & him and another rancher would go up in like a small Cessna airplane and hunt them ,then radio to the wives on the ground in jeeps to where to locate the ones they'd 'dropped' ,,,well ,they were pulling snorts outta' a whiskey jug up in the air& uncle Earl shot /clipped the tip end off of one end of the prop,he said that thing was about to immediately flat out come unglued in mid-air thru vibration, they made an abrupt forced landing & hacksawed off about 6" off the other end of the prop and took off again,,, he said they jettisoned that whiskey bottle after that too!
$35 per coyote is a ridiculously high bounty, no, Mel? I know some pred hunters today that would be ALL OVER that fetch! :)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Isn't that something you would expect from an Uncle Earl?:laugh: