Post an obscure and pointless fact

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Mel Blanc, (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.

Xelda

Reaction score
I REFUSE to believe that Emilia Clarke gave birth to YOU!!!

(logs off and hides before anyone asks what Emilia Clarke have to do with dragons)
Just about everyone should know what Emilia Clarke has to do with dragons. I'm more concerned about what she's doing with her nephew in GoT. Can't wait for the next season, only it's going to be so sad that it's the last. They've filmed the actors doing different things at the end so no one will know how it actually ends.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Elvis gave a benefit concert for the building of The Pearl Harbour Memorial in Pearl Harbour's Bloch Arena on March 25,1961...this would be his last concert til his return to live performances in '69.
The concert raised $65,000 for the memorial...one of the largest private donations received.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
If you eat a teaspoon of sugar after eating somethin spicy, it will completely neutralize the heat.

I eat spicy foods and I'm a fan of Cajun food with off-dry Rieslings and the Riesling doesn't quell the heat. (granted it's not a spoon full of sugar, but it does help the medicine go down!)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The G is silent for the word Gnome and pronounced Nome. (don't know how many people I've heard say GaNome.)

Same with the word Djinn. The D is silent. (pronounced like the name Jen) The word is not DaJinn.

Gyro (the greek food) is pronounced Year-O, not Gy-Ro like in gyroscope.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The G is silent for the word Gnome and pronounced Nome. (don't know how many people I've heard say GaNome.)

Same with the word Djinn. The D is silent. (pronounced like the name Jen) The word is not DaJinn.

Gyro (the greek food) is pronounced Year-O, not Gy-Ro like in gyroscope.
All the g's are silent in the south.