Post an obscure and pointless fact

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I looked it up, apparently the plural pf Bigfoot is...….Bigfoot.
I wonder if their feet are all that's big? But, it will take a woman seeing one and interested in "packages" to tell us because if I run into one, I ain't looking there.

I will be too busy taking a selfie with it so we can appear on the cover of National Inquirer with the caption "Bigfoot and friend". Bigfoot describes harrowing experience of meeting this man. He got me drunk and told me dirty jokes, I had to make an escape. This is why we've stayed out of sight, because of guys just like this.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Love Me Tender...Elvis first movie,a western...is the only movie where his character dies on screen*.

*his character in Flaming Star was dying when he rode away at the end but we didnt witness his death like in Love Me Tender.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Elvis scored 3 #1 singles on bilboards Adult Contemporary chart in the 70's.
•The Wonder of You...in 1970.
•You Don't Have To Say You Love Me...also in '70.
•My Boy...in 1975.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It’s never wise to take a selfie next to an injured bear.

As ol’ boy in India recently experienced.
I've heard of hunters laying their rifles in the antler racks of a moose or elk they shot for a picture, to late in realizing they were only stunned & see their prized firearm bounding away over the ridge,never to be seen again .

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im callin Disvovery Channel.
Shark Week 2019.
jumpin' contest.
CC v Air Jaws!!!!!!
That's fine but I only jump or run if there's something chasing me trying to eat me like a Great White, Grizzly Bear or T Rex. or someone after my whiskey. And I have a well liquor gate and a top shelf top speed.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Cowboys hold 1st practice of training camp...
:flagwave:TODAY:flagwave:

its a fact...but probably not obscure.