Post an obscure and pointless fact

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nauseous means "Sickening to contemplate".

So, when someone says "I feel nausesous", a person is actually saying that other people get sick when they think about him/herself.
Yes, what they mean to say is "nauseated".

"Nauseous" can be used that way, but you open yourself up to ridicule, because there are the two definitions.

Xelda

Reaction score
in the mid-70s...Elvis' car wouldn't start....so he pulled out his pistol and shot it twice...once in the steering wheel....and once in the floor board.
He said..."S.O.B. was dead on arrival".

It currently is on display at Elvis' Car Museum in Memphis...across the street from the house.
I heard Elvis also shot his TV during a football game. I believe the ref said "it's not a catch". I almost shot mine too.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The military uniforms of the aristocratic European militaries of the 1700's- thru mid 1800's had useless brass buttons sewed on the cuffs ,simply to impede the natural tendency of the troops to wipe the snot dripping out of there noses,,,,as it was deemed as
' unsightly& disgusting' upon reviewing the troops &,,, most of them were required to have at least two teeth in-line/ top& bottom in their mouth in order to 'bite off' the end of the paper wrapped cartridges,,,o_O

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
13elementsgraph_550.gif

GMO415

Reaction score
Just because your bleeding and your hearts been destroyed (no piece larger than half an inch remains) you can continue to live a few minutes.

I "reviewed" a case where a female convenience store clerk was robbed. Unexpectedly a Cop pulls up for a break. The Suspect believed the clerk was responsible. He puts a .45 slug into her heart; shattering it.

She proceeded to grab a pencil and pad to write her only daughter a final letter .

Lesson.....Don't ever give up in a fight until your victorious.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Just because your bleeding and your hearts been destroyed (no piece larger than half an inch remains) you can continue to live a few minutes.

I "reviewed" a case where a female convenience store clerk was robbed. Unexpectedly a Cop pulls up for a break. The Suspect believed the clerk was responsible. He puts a .45 slug into her shattering it.

She proceeded to grab a pencil and pad to write her only daughter a final letter .

Lesson.....Don't ever give up in a fight until your victorious.
I had 'one time' on a tagged hunt eviscerated 4/5ths of a javalinas casing-liner with a .270 Winchester @40 yards,,,,it ran 150 yards after.

* this was verified upon retrieval/ field dressing