Post current state of the Cowboys in one word or picture

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe y’all will both get another stimulus check to help with that......

mr shabazz--- government still owes me 2,400 for not receiving first stimulus check.......those monies were voted on to be dispersed using our tax payer dollars by congress.....if i finally get that check

i may very well donate so you get the ULTIMATE if you want it?

shabazz

Reaction score
mr shabazz--- government still owes me 2,400 for not receiving first stimulus check.......those monies were voted on to be dispersed using our tax payer dollars by congress.....if i finally get that check

i may very well donate so you get the ULTIMATE if you want it?

I haven’t qualified for one penny of it.....which I guess is a good thing

Btw, if you haven’t received owed funds you should have claimed it as a tax credit....for reals

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
kqa8qlsuep1mzf264g4r.gif
Moxie

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is proof that vampires exist.
I remain skeptical. He has not burst into flames every time someone poured holy water on him.

Someone should consecrate a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label. Give it to him as a gift. If that does not eat through his supernaturally strong vampire defenses, nothing will.

coult44

Reaction score
Most of the posts in this thread suck.

We are 7-4, comfortably top of our division, an easy schedule on the horizon and with a handful of important players about to return from injury. What is all the complaining about, we rarely, if ever, since the mid 90's have had it this good.

Yes, I know Dak isn't the messiah and our coaches make errors in judgement and our D is improving rather than being elite but look at where we were a year ago compared to now.

Some of you need to give your head wobble and cheer up.
Exactly