Twitter: Post Game Tweets 01/16/2022

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All right, everybody. It has been a great season of Post Game Tweets. I appreciate all the Likes. It didn't end the way we wanted and quite frankly I am numb right now. When will "we" hoist another Lombardi? Will we? We all thought this year was "different." I felt it too, but we were wrong. I think the biggest change was that the defense stopped giving the offense all of those turnovers. It was great while it lasted and after we've had a few months to cool off, we'll all be right back here wishing and hoping and dreaming about a Cowboys team that is indeed and finally "different." Until next season...

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Seriously! Dude runs INTO contact at the line. Looks like he lost 2 or 3 steps.

He can't jump cut.

Before he would entice linebackers into a shooting a gap, and then jump cut to a more available one. But he couldn't do that after getting hurt, so it was like he was committing to a gap and hoping it would have some space.

Early this year, he was great at it and still physical after contact. He was honestly playing at 30-40% most of this season.

quickccc

Reaction score
All right, everybody. It has been a great season of Post Game Tweets. I appreciate all the Likes. It didn't end the way we wanted and quite frankly I am numb right now. When will "we" hoist another Lombardi? Will we? We all thought this year was "different." I felt it too, but we were wrong. I think the biggest change was that the defense stopped giving the offense all of those turnovers. It was great while it lasted and after we've had a few months to cool off, we'll all be right back here wishing and hoping and dreaming about a Cowboys team that is indeed and finally "different." Until next season...

Thanks for Sharing ......

:thumbup:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Purely Hindsight, that's likely to be a top OL or LB to pair with Parsons,,. or a trade back later in 1st round

The Cowboys have been great at drafting, but we're at the end of the window now with OL, LB, and EDGE. And we've also got other holes to address, too.

At this point we shouldn't target one specific group in the draft. We should take BPA and fill holes with rentals until we can figure out what our new core is, and then build from there.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Who cares. Should have hit the players and coaches
No ****! I don’t give a **** about being looked at as a classy fan base. I want to WIN! We truly do have a wine and cheese crowd.

There’s fans that kill when their team loses in Europe and South America, ours don’t want to be rude and throw a bottle.