Twitter: Post Game Tweets 01/16/2022

lqmac1

Reaction score
People complaining about the ref during the last run:

I’m sure he was shocked as everybody else that we actually ran a QB draw with less than 20 seconds and 0 timeouts left. Probably took him a few seconds to register.

Verdict

Reaction score
Our sack total has been down since Parsons moved off the line and Lawrence came back. You would think with as many ints as we got this year, our sack totals would have been hired. We fixed the turnover issue, but lack of sacks has been a problem for years as well.
Tank is not worth his contract. One of the issues with the team.

Verdict

Reaction score
Of course. The team has such low expectations of him and the half the fans think he is awesome because "he plays the run real well."

The moment this guy used getting surgery as leverage for a big contract Dallas should have said see you later!
Bad contract. Selfish player.

Verdict

Reaction score
This dude seriously doesn’t think he’s ever had a play play or done anything wrong and that the fans are all behind him.

On the field I like the guy, but he’s a total clown off of it.
He’s too self absorbed to realize he is part of the problem.

mmohican29

Reaction score
They may as well bite the bullet and add a tint. That light has a 50% chance of screwing the cowboys but it seems like it actually affects them 90% of the time.

It has to happen right? Enough is enough. Then again everything Jones does he throws our money or his ego at. He has no attention to detail. Just like his football team.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
All right, everybody. It has been a great season of Post Game Tweets. I appreciate all the Likes. It didn't end the way we wanted and quite frankly I am numb right now. When will "we" hoist another Lombardi? Will we? We all thought this year was "different." I felt it too, but we were wrong. I think the biggest change was that the defense stopped giving the offense all of those turnovers. It was great while it lasted and after we've had a few months to cool off, we'll all be right back here wishing and hoping and dreaming about a Cowboys team that is indeed and finally "different." Until next season...

Just seems like a repeated cycling nightmare that won't end. This year felt different. Defense took some strides going forward, while our offense took a step back.

bewp7

Reaction score
i wonder if team mate really like mr $40,000,000 who does not do his job and loses them the game to come in and shake them down for $500 when some of them make vet min, rookie deal, etc