Twitter: Post Game Tweets 09/23/18

Staubacher

Reaction score
I don't think it's a Hurns thing so much as a "we are incapable of throwing outside" thing.

The ONLY people on this offense who have got squat for catches are Beasley, Zeke, and Swaim - cause they all run super-short stuff.
Yup. Dak Prescott is where receivers go to die.

Hurns would be Laurent Robinson II behind a Romo

mmohican29

Reaction score
Why didn't Garrett walk after him? Wuss

Just speaks to the level of respect he commands from his players. Very, very little.

His public face is he's a mild-mannered, nice man and a solid citizen. Privately he's a bit more intense, but noone takes him seriously. Look- He'd make a good college football coach for a mid major like say: a Miami of Ohio, or UConn. He emphasizes positivity and his team hustles.

But it's high time here. His approach has been tested and it's been found short of goal. It's that simple. I don't hate Garrett, I just want him fired.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Just speaks to the level of respect he commands from his players. Very, very little.

His public face is he's a mild-mannered, nice man and a solid citizen. Privately he's a bit more intense, but noone takes him seriously. Look- He'd make a good college football coach for a mid major like say: a Miami of Ohio, or UConn. He emphasizes positivity and his team hustles.

But it's high time here. His approach has been tested and it's been found short of goal. It's that simple. I don't hate Garrett, I just want him fired.
I hate him and want him fired.

AzorAhai

Reaction score

I count 7 passes at or beyond 10 yards from the LOS. Before anyone wants to deflect more blame off of Dak, know that there is absolutely no way in hell that the coaches wanted to go an entire game like that. They can’t control who he throws the ball to once the ball is snapped. They have plenty of fault for this team, but Dak is the number one issue currently facing this team.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I count 7 passes at or beyond 10 yards from the LOS. Before anyone wants to deflect more blame off of Dak, know that there is absolutely no way in hell that the coaches wanted to go an entire game like that. They can’t control who he throws the ball to once the ball is snapped. They have plenty of fault for this team, but Dak is the number one issue currently facing this team.

Amazing. I didn't know Dak was the Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator.

You know, if someone else did happen to be in those positions, they could call plays and tell their Quarterback (who they're "coaching") that they want to take a certain amount of shots deep against a team or to have Tavon Austin as first read in a play you schemed him to be in 1on1 coverage.

Your job is to coach him. That is part of coaching. That's why they make millions of dollars.

ShortRound

Reaction score
I know it's some dude on Reddit but thought it was interesting... he's saying Hurns and a 2nd for ET is being talked about

You can delete this post if ya feel it's not appropriate

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I know it's some dude on Reddit but thought it was interesting... he's saying Hurns and a 2nd for ET is being talked about

You can delete this post if ya feel it's not appropriate

They need WR help and that would be something extra but still highly doubt it

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Amazing. I didn't know Dak was the Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator.

You know, if someone else did happen to be in those positions, they could call plays and tell their Quarterback (who they're "coaching") that they want to take a certain amount of shots deep against a team or to have Tavon Austin as first read in a play you schemed him to be in 1on1 coverage.

Your job is to coach him. That is part of coaching. That's why they make millions of dollars.
This team took plenty of deep shots before Dak. Now they don’t. He is the problem and you want the coaches to tell him what? Throw it deep down the seams or else? If you don’t throw that 9 route on this play I’m fining you? This isn’t college. If they have to tell him when he is going to throw 20 yards downfield every time, or design plays just so he has to, how does that make him less of a problem?

HungryLion

Reaction score
They need WR help and that would be something extra but still highly doubt it

I would tell the Seahawks GM to suck my eggs, at this point. But maybe that’s just me. Sometimes my emotion affects my judgment.