Twitter: Post Game Tweets 09/23/18

Batman1980

Reaction score
He needs to be off this team, he's not a good enough player to weather everything else and commit stupid penalties.

Maverick84

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Maverick84

Reaction score
You think Belicheck let’s that slide? Stop playin man
"hey man, you're gettin some opportunity that most people don't have, especially people with mental health issues [like my own brother, for example], and you're on like, your 15th chance or some ****, can you like not try and punch some scrub in the face? at least not after a crucial play? please?"

or I guess Garrett could've yelled at him too or something smfh

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
"hey man, you're gettin some opportunity that most people don't have, especially people with mental health issues [like my own brother, for example], and you're on like, your 15th chance or some ****, can you like not try and punch some scrub in the face? at least not after a crucial play? please?"

or I guess Garrett could've yelled at him too or something smfh
You didn’t answer the question

Maverick84

Reaction score
You didn’t answer the question
you're right my bad. no I don't think Belichick would've let that slide. I just don't know how you're telling me you don't think Gregory hasn't already been talked to about toeing the line, at the very least?

"don't let it happen again" in this context is very "you really shouldn't stick silverware into sockets, you know"

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
you're right my bad. no I don't think Belichick would've let that slide. I just don't know how you're telling me you don't think Gregory hasn't already been talked to about toeing the line, at the very least?
Gregory is a clown and an overrated bum that should know better, yes. But Garrett is ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Like, it’s amazing how people watch a lot of football and don’t realize it.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Gregory is a clown and an overrated bum that should know better, yes. But Garrett is ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Like, it’s amazing how people watch a lot of football and don’t realize it.
yeah... dang man I should be in bed right now but instead I'm staying up reading about and talking about a team that is the source of frustration for me more often than not. maybe I'm the one that should know better lol

AzorAhai

Reaction score
BENCH him then. HCs have that ability. They won't though, because it's going to put the spotlight on them when Rush looks exactly the same. If Dak is the number 1 problem and the coaches have the ability to fix that problem, then it's on the coaching for not fixing that problem.
Whether they like it or not, their goes hand and hand with Dak now. They gave their seal of approval when the Dak and Romo thing went down and they went 13-3 with him. If Dak continues this all year, I believe Garrett and Linehan will be gone and the Cowboys will be drafting a QB next year with eyes on the future.