Twitter: Post Game Tweets 09/23/18

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Coaching is the #1 problem
Wrong. No coach is winning in this league with a scrub QB. They are the #2 problem, but no coach is going to consistently win in this league until they have an actual QB. You’re nothing in this league if you don’t have one.

kevm3

Reaction score
I count 7 passes at or beyond 10 yards from the LOS. Before anyone wants to deflect more blame off of Dak, know that there is absolutely no way in hell that the coaches wanted to go an entire game like that. They can’t control who he throws the ball to once the ball is snapped. They have plenty of fault for this team, but Dak is the number one issue currently facing this team.

BENCH him then. HCs have that ability. They won't though, because it's going to put the spotlight on them when Rush looks exactly the same. If Dak is the number 1 problem and the coaches have the ability to fix that problem, then it's on the coaching for not fixing that problem.

kevm3

Reaction score
Another example....years of production wasted because of bad coaching decisions.

Exactly. Most people with an iota of common sense could see that having players jumping around playing all these different positions, especially as a rookie, isn't a positive for their development. Force fitting a cb into a safety role was bad news. Byron looked like a bust at safety and now he looks like a shut down corner... like one of the best in the league. You really have to wonder how much talent is getting wasted on offense by guys not getting put in winning positions by coaches.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Wow, I'm a Dak supporter but when you're putting up Quincy Carter numbers than it's getting bleak.
All good bro. You can be a supporter. I'm kinda middle of the road with him but been trending torwards- he's not the answer.

However I do believe there are other issues with this team besides Dak such as coaching and talent evaluation ect

plymkr

Reaction score
All good bro. You can be a supporter. I'm kinda middle of the road with him but been trending torwards- he's not the answer.

However I do believe there are other issues with this team besides Dak such as coaching and talent evaluation ect
I agree about other issues with coaching and talent acquisition. I'm holding out hope for Dak, not sold yet that he's a bum but my thoughts of him being a franchise QB is fading. Each week gets more and more painful for my feeling with Dak and this team in general.