Twitter: Post Game Tweets 09/27

khiladi

Reaction score
The Bears put up 20 on the fourth quarter against the Falcons.. Foles came in as a back-up and threw 3 TDs. Dak’s wins with all this talent look even less impressive as the year rolls on, just like last year...

The bum Bears have come down by 16 twice in the fourth quarter this year.. The first team to ever Dak it. Dak stans love all these ‘unique’ stats to prop up their boy.

Sydla

Reaction score
That's because we stink at LB. Jaylon is awful

It's more than Smith. He's an easy whipping boy for sure because he's played poorly but the other LBs aren't much better and the secondary is total trash at this point, especially the safeties.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many yards does Dak normally throw when he’s not down by twenty?
I don't know, but I prefer those games. I'd rather he pass for 198 in a win than 500 in a loss any day. But we can't fault him that we fall behind every week. Most of our drives start inside the 20 yard line. He has a lot to overcome. The defense NEVER gets us turnovers and the special teams play results in a long field every time. The only way to score is to get lots of yards.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The Bears put up 20 on the fourth quarter against the Falcons.. Foles came in as a back-up and threw 3 TDs. Dak’s wins with all this talent look even less impressive as the year rolls on, just like last year...

The bum Bears have come down by 16 twice in the fourth quarter this year.. The first team to ever Dak it. Dak stans love all these ‘unique’ stats to prop up their boy.

And Zeke: 14 carries, 34 yards. LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL

Reactions: CWR

HungryLion

Reaction score
It's not a knock on Dak. He's doing what he needs to do to try and win the game.

I'm talking about fans losing their minds over the fact he almost threw for 5,000 yards as if it means something.....we were 8-8 last year. He's thrown for 450+ in two straight games this season and we're 1-2.

Yep, Meanwhile when the team went 13-3 he had like 3600 yards on the season.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Dak haters are coming out tonight.