Twitter: Post Game Tweets 09/27

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak haters are coming out tonight.

I’m always here. Dak did the same thing tonight. 3 TOs and one dropped INT by a DB.. And floundered around and only threw the ball in desperation time, and choked when Seattle just rushed three.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Lots of empty excuses.

I will say this. For as frustrated as I am that this the same ole, same ole, I do think there is a lot of validity in the fact that teams with new coaching staffs are at an extreme disadvantage.

I would anticipate our October looking a lot cleaner than our September. Still, the nature of our mistakes are rather mind boggling.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I will say this. For as frustrated as I am that this the same ole, same ole, I do think there is a lot of validity in the fact that teams with new coaching staffs are at an extreme disadvantage.

I would anticipate our October looking a lot cleaner than our September. Still, the nature of our mistakes are rather mind boggling.

Seems similar to what we saw under Rob Ryan. New defense, tons of injuries, players not knowing assignments. The offense coordinator and the overall offense is the same. Defense looks really bad. Tons of sloppiness and mental mistakes. Those are directly correlated to coaching.

khiladi

Reaction score
Gallup sees so much man coverage, because of the RG and Cooper on the other side it’s comical.. Look at his TDs. It’s basically a go route with Dak throwing to him on his first read almost every time.. And NFL QB can make that throw regularly, especially if the OL gives him average times to throw..