Twitter: Post Game Tweets 09/27

Sydla

Reaction score
The game was even. The Seahawks are not better then us.

The Seahawks are not better than us?

LOL. I wanna live in your world. Everything seems like cupcakes and sugar cookies there.

This also doesn't change the fact your point about injuries is weak. We just lost to a team ravaged by injuries too.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
And what kind of line was wilson dealing with?..this line of thinking is just stupid and yes,you can blame dak,he was responsible for 14 points to the hawks.
Not really stupid, when he had wide open receivers. I've said it many times, our opponents throw to wide open relievers, for some reason, our receivers are always blanketed. Add that our highest paid player on defense took the money and disappeared .

Staubacher

Reaction score
And what kind of line was wilson dealing with?..this line of thinking is just stupid and yes,you can blame dak,he was responsible for 14 points to the hawks.
Mike Leslie would be ripping Romo for 3 turnovers in a one score loss.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Seahawks are not better than us?

LOL. I wanna live in your world. Everything seems like cupcakes and sugar cookies there.
They beat us by one score and we had three turnovers. Plus the special teams was bad. But I guess in your troll world we lost by 50.

Sydla

Reaction score
They beat us by one score and we had three turnovers. Plus the special teams was bad. But I guess in your troll world we lost by 50.

They beat us and could have easily beaten us by double digits if DK Metcalf doesn't go braindead.

The Seahawks are better. They were better on offense. They were better than we were on defense. They were better than we were on special teams.

Its not trolling to admit the obvious - the Seahawks were better than us. It's simply stating reality.

bigE79

Reaction score
Not really stupid, when he had wide open receivers. I've said it many times, our opponents throw to wide open relievers, for some reason, our receivers are always blanketed. Add that our highest paid player on defense took the money and disappeared .
Man,I'm so sick of that guy..you can take 90 and 54, join them together and they still wouldn't amount to ****.