Twitter: Post Game Tweets 09/27

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Is Tristan a dirty player, y'all?

the ankle twist was dirty but I don’t think that helmet to helmet was intentional. Seemed like he was trying to make the play and they kinda just collided. He’s not like some of the other crazy players that will literally Ram or lead their heads into the other player.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
of all the cowboys twitter experts the guy that runs blogging the boys is the biggest dope of them all.

He runs around all day insulting other teams media and players then screams and cries when people point out the cowboys short comings.

Yep, that dude is lame as hell. I'm pretty sure it's rocyaice.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
6 wins might win the East.

if we have 6 wins by the end of the season, I don’t even wanna go to the playoffs. You’re asking to be embarrassed at that point. Just starting losing out at like Week 14, and get a good draft pick. We need all the defensive players we can get.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
When does the league issue their apology about how the refs botched that call where Olsen went out of bounds?

Seemed like a good call to me. Players that are pushed out of bounds are allowed to come back and be the first to touch the ball.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
if we have 6 wins by the end of the season, I don’t even wanna go to the playoffs. You’re asking to be embarrassed at that point. Just starting losing out at like Week 14, and get a good draft pick. We need all the defensive players we can get.
We have been in every game this season. We won’t get embarrassed.

quickccc

Reaction score

Three turnovers (de ja vue) from the offense ...this time from the QB,... cannot be discounted or ignored.

A horrible defense, turnovers , and bad spots for the special teams all contributing reasons why we lost ....:mad: