Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/23/2022

Dre11

Reaction score
If the booth can just review it, why is there an on-field review?

They can't have the refs going over to review on the sidelines after every turnover just in case. You know how much time that would take. When they can just ha e New York do it quicker and if there's an issue then they go over and review it themselves.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
They can't have the refs going over to review on the sidelines after every turnover just in case. You know how much time that would take. When they can just ha e New York do it quicker and if there's an issue then they go over and review it themselves.

It would take slightly more than it already takes. How many reviewable turnovers are there per game? Adding another 1 or 2 stoppages wouldn't even be noticed.

Zman5

Reaction score
That throw in the 1st half into triple coverage to Lamb was thing of beauty. It was a rope! Romo said it should've been intercepted but Lamb got scared of a big hit and alligator armed it. Romo and the other guy was OBVIOUSLY pulling for the Lions.

The ironic part of that was, Romo used to throw those type of pass(into triple coverage) all the time. The difference was, he had Dez who came down with them more often than not.

And before someone accuses me of being a Romo basher. I supported Romo back then just like I support Dak now.

Dre11

Reaction score
It would take slightly more than it already takes. How many reviewable turnovers are there per game? Adding another 1 or 2 stoppages wouldn't even be noticed.
There were 5 today...lol and if they ran over to the monitors after every one it for sure would've been noticed and nerve wracking.

Dre11

Reaction score
Is that supposed to be an answer? Should we do away entirely with on-field reviews?

This is what they've been doing for years, what is your infatuation with how their operation is. What makes today so special? Or are you maf Diggs got an int.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
There were 5 today...lol and if they ran over to the monitors after every one it for sure would've been noticed and nerve wracking.

Here's the thing...some are not questionable and some are. The Diggs INT certainly was.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
The ironic part of that was, Romo used to throw those type of pass(into triple coverage) all the time. The difference was, he had Dez who came down with them more often than not.

And before someone accuses me of being a Romo basher. I supported Romo back then just like I support Dak now.

Same here, Manster. Quickdraw who is a poster here use to be a Mod at the other board back in Romo's days. He banned me in 2006 for taking up for Romo after the Giants loss. I'm a fan of both QB's because I am a fan of the Cowboys first and foremost.