Post Game Tweets 11/10/19

superonyx

Reaction score
I personally wanted him to suck less tonight.

This is gonna be a bad contract when all is said and done.
I wanted the entire O Line to suck less tonight. I saw multiple players in our backfield almost every time Zeke got the ball.

Connor Williams was blocking downfield on that 3rd down run while Fredrick was getting beat by a DT who was lined up in a Gap. Everytime we ran to the left Zeke was met in the backfield.

RBs get too much credit and too much blame for stats.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You take this stuff way too seriously. This is entertainment. These guys are all getting in their Range Rovers and driving to their gated homes. You are having a tantrum because Zeke isn’t having a meltdown or throwing stuff around the locker room. What do you want him to do?

A tantrum? Not even close. I get a little mad during the game because stupidity bothers me but at this point I am fine with the loss. A means to an end as far as I am concerned.

As for Zeke, the guy is what he is. A good back. Well paid. Will never win in the NFL. Will never be revered by the fan base. Will always have the intellect of a 9/10 year old.

Sydla

Reaction score
I wanted the entire O Line to suck less tonight. I saw multiple players in our backfield almost every time Zeke got the ball.

Connor Williams was blocking downfield on that 3rd down run while Fredrick was getting beat by a DT who was lined up in a Gap. Everytime we ran to the left Zeke was met in the backfield.

RBs get too much credit and too much blame for stats.

You just highlighted the reason to not give a TB 100 hundred million bucks.

He’s too dependent on the OL.

Dumb contract.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I guess Carrot didn’t pay attention to the game he was supposed to be coaching. We couldn’t run the ball at all the entire game, but let’s do it anyway when the game is on the line. The definition of stupidity.

What an idiot. I can’t wait til this dummy puppet is fired.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Minnesota was also missing Trae Waynes and Linval Joseph. Oh by the way - Dak had a better game than Cousins, Cousins is the one who got paid. Cook had a better game than Elliott. Elliott is the one who got paid. Coincidence? I think not.