Post Game Tweets 11/10/19

superonyx

Reaction score
What a total clown. Guy just laid another egg in a big game. Season is likely over. Lost at home. Yet there he is doing whatever the hell that is.

I can’t stand Elliott. Guy is a loser.
You take this stuff way too seriously. This is entertainment. These guys are all getting in their Range Rovers and driving to their gated homes. You are having a tantrum because Zeke isn’t having a meltdown or throwing stuff around the locker room. What do you want him to do?

Sydla

Reaction score
You take this stuff way too seriously. This is entertainment. These guys are all getting in their Range Rovers and driving to their gated homes. You are having a tantrum because Zeke isn’t having a meltdown or throwing stuff around the locker room. What do you want him to do?

I personally wanted him to suck less tonight.

This is gonna be a bad contract when all is said and done.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
RPO’s didn’t work all game long. Who are the idiots to call plays that didn’t work all game long, on plays you had to have.

Exactly, I would think you would have gone to your strengths and taken your chances in what's worked for you.

superonyx

Reaction score
Do you know they were the initial calls ?, no you're just running your trap. Do you know Dak didn't check to the run? Also, there were 5 opportunities to pull for runs for good yardage.
You are doing the same thing you are accusing others of doing.

None of us know the play calls and if Dak can change a particular play ect.

We are all assuming stuff and running our traps.