Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/20/2022

Motorola

Reaction score
There's zero chance Pollard would sign anything right now. He knows the free agent market is waiting.

The boys waited too long, and who can blame them? They already have more money tied up in RB than they should. You don't double down on that.

As good as Pollard is, he won't be here next year.
As I interpret the rules, Pollard can't negotiate \ sign an extension or new contract now.
The deadline passed a week ago - Tuesday Nov. 15th.
If my belief is wrong - CZers weigh in and correct my error.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
last week the defense was horrible and gave up a 14 point lead, and Dak was blamed for the loss. This week the defense played well and it's because of the defense that we won. I guess losses are always Dak's fault, and wins are never because of him!
What did Dak do in the 4th quarter? What has he done in the 4th quarter throughout his career? 3 years ago against saints, pats, bills, Vikings, Philly bears Green Bay and more he couldn’t move the ball with MULTIPLE ATTEMPS! Same last week against green bay game tied gets the ball at the 25 with 2:30 left he goes 3 plays for 3 yards and punts. Don’t talk **** if you don’t already know what has happened. He’s **** the bed way too many times.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
What did Dak do in the 4th quarter? What has he done in the 4th quarter throughout his career? 3 years ago against saints, pats, bills, Vikings, Philly bears Green Bay and more he couldn’t move the ball with MULTIPLE ATTEMPS! Same last week against green bay game tied gets the ball at the 25 with 2:30 left he goes 3 plays for 3 yards and punts. Don’t talk **** if you don’t already know what has happened. He’s **** the bed way too many times.
He gave them a 14 point lead! The last 195 games with a 14 point lead, was a victory. Scoring 28 points in a game should be enough for a win.

But asking your defense for 1, just 1 stop is forbidden.

You know why Dak didn't score again in the 4th? The GB defense stood up and made plays. You know why GB came back and won? Because our defense folded like a lawn chair. That's not Dak's fault.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
He gave them a 14 point lead! The last 195 games with a 14 point lead, was a victory. Scoring 28 points in a game should be enough for a win.

But asking your defense for 1, just 1 stop is forbidden.

You know why Dak didn't score again in the 4th? The GB defense stood up and made plays. You know why GB came back and won? Because our defense folded like a lawn chair. That's not Dak's fault.
Yeah because Romo could put 3 points on the board in the 4th quarter when needed like 85% of QBs in the league.